Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey todd....I agree the way we were treated in the SLI was horrible but since I have been over on the SW side, The pilots and Fa's have been much nicer than AT and a pleasure to fly with. I've had AT folks not realize I'm former AT give me the brush off. I know you're not gonna cross over but life over here is more pleasurable.

I've had the same experience, including the AT brush off. Overall, it's been a very good 2 years.

How nice that you, funnyman, a junior FO, are enjoying your new existence, with no regard as to the seniority loss and pay cuts that the other half of our plilot group experienced, so you could enjoy your newfound happiness. Enjoy, but do the rest of us the favor of not being a complete dbag, many of us lost a lot while you enjoy your gains.

Last edited:
How nice that you, funnyman, a junior FO, are enjoying your new existence, with no regard as to the seniority loss and pay cuts that the other half of our plilot group experienced, so you could enjoy your newfound happiness. Enjoy, but do the rest of us the favor of not being a complete dbag, many of us lost a lot while you enjoy your gains.

Seriously?

All he said was that he was treated well over here, in contradiction to PCL's assertions about former AirTran being treated like second-class citizens. That was pretty much it. He even agreed that the SLI hurt AirTran folks. How does that make him a dbag? Is he required to bitch incessantly to be cool? Is he required to hate everything about Southwest in perpetuity, like PCL, to be considered "un-dbag-like"? Wow, that's some pretty tough standards you have there, Ty. Are you sure that's what you meant?

Bubba

Seriously?

All he said was that he was treated well over here, in contradiction to PCL's assertions about former AirTran being treated like second-class citizens. That was pretty much it. He even agreed that the SLI hurt AirTran folks. How does that make him a dbag? Is he required to bitch incessantly to be cool? Is he required to hate everything about Southwest in perpetuity, like PCL, to be considered "un-dbag-like"? Wow, that's some pretty tough standards you have there, Ty. Are you sure that's what you meant?

Bubba

The sad part is most of the AirTran folks like funnyman who have come over feel this way. It is only the 5 percent and two really bid dbags on this forum that seem to think otherwise.

Dude you have serious issues . You might want to seek help. You must be a joy to be around .

Ty...your reputation is very well known. Most AT and former AT guys consider you a radical that always bitc*hs. You, my friend, are considered a dbag by many of your co-workers. People whom live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

in contradiction to PCL's assertions about former AirTran being treated like second-class citizens.

Actually, you'll notice that I was talking only about FAs. I've only heard of isolated incidents of pilots being treated poorly, which can probably be chalked up to the 5% that every group has. But I've heard a whole lot of FAs complaining that other FAs treat them like dirt.

Ty...your reputation is very well known. Most AT and former AT guys consider you a radical that always bitc*hs. You, my friend, are considered a dbag by many of your co-workers. People whom live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

Anyone who thinks Ty is a dbag must be a dbag himself. I don't know who you are, but I know who Ty is, and he's about the most easy-going guy around. I've never heard anybody complain about him on the line.

Anyone who thinks Ty is a dbag must be a dbag himself. I don't know who you are, but I know who Ty is, and he's about the most easy-going guy around. I've never heard anybody complain about him on the line.

Awesome to hear . Take him with you :)

Correction...Most of his coworkers consider him a forum dbag. Not a dbag to work with. He gets behind a keyboard and grows muscles. Sorry I get a bit defensive when called a dbag.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back