Southwest off the runway in Spokane..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I

I think I am now begining to understand why the vote on this issue was 390-0 in the House and passed with unanimous consent in the Senate.

Drink enough kool-aid and bury your head far enough in the sand, and you can understand anything, I guess.

Drink enough kool-aid and bury your head far enough in the sand, and you can understand anything, I guess.

I was responding to a quote that was based purely on emotion.....not the facts. Maybe that is the message that was understood in Washington from those that opposed the age change

How did your congressman vote on the issue?

Or did he even vote at all?

What do you plan to do about it?

Thank you for pointing out that the system posted the message a second time. I have deleted the second posting.

Good luck on the 6 o'clock news.

You might be are missing Hunting's point;
It was an "awe inspiring intellectually laden post" as even if just displayed one time.......

Kreindler & Kreindler LLP are the worst batch of CFR Truck chasing dirtbag lawyers on Earth. Their bread and butter is screwing pilots. They are always the first ones at any accident site blaming the crew and soliciting people to sue.

Regardless of politics, I'm happy to have ALPA on my side knowing these guys are out there.

ALPA on my side?

I've heard how they "HELP" their crewmembers who are in trouble. No thanks, if my ticket is on the line I'll hire my own lawyer to show the ALPA attorneys how to turn the knob on the court house door.

Visualize the hot tramp at the bar holding her drink speaking to some guy in a suit at the bar.........

Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, "Listen up, Buddy. I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean . . . it doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just love it."

Eyes now wide with interest, he responded, "'No kidding. I'm a lawyer, too. What firm are you with?"

Per our OPS manual...max taxi on the straight 30kts and for a turn 20kts.

Very seldom here at SWA have I had to call "Ground-speed". Of course this was not an OPS thing...it was a judgment thing and obviously this Captains judgment was a little off.

I've been in the business for 10+ years and I have learned that there are a few really great pilots and a few pilots who ought to be doing something else. Most of us are somewhere in the middle.

By the same token, even the best pilots can make mistakes. Hence the word "accident"

We fly over 1 MILLION legs a year. Something is bound to happen. Good thing the pax, crew and plane are all in good shape.
Fly safe and expect the unexpected.

We fly over 1 MILLION legs a year. Something is bound to happen. Good thing the pax, crew and plane are all in good shape.
Fly safe and expect the unexpected.

Latest resources

Back