• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Nose Gear Collapse LGA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting Dan- I've had many passengers - especially business travelers say they like our taxi speeds. Pisses them off to go 2mph when they're hustling and want to get where they're going and do their business

Interesting Dan- I've had many passengers - especially business travelers say they like our taxi speeds. Pisses them off to go 2mph when they're hustling and want to get where they're going and do their business

I'm sure they also told you they like singing along with the rapping FAs and clapping on touchdown. :laugh:

That's news to me. Try again. Looking for just 1, let alone 3 accidents.

"According to numerous eyewitnesses, the airline ramp agent marshaled the arriving Saab-340B to its parking spot, chocked the nose wheel, and was in the process of delivering flight papers to the captain's access port when the papers blew out of her breast pocket. As she tried to retrieve the loose papers, her right hand contacted the winding down left propeller, and her thumb and two fingers were severed. Her manager characterized the cause as a case of impulse reactiveness on the part of the ramp agent in spite of having been trained on ground handling of the Saab 340 aircraft.
"

Ouch!

Latest resources

Back