• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest has NO plans to furlough if 717s leave, from GK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last word was that SWA offered DAL a pile of cash per airplane to take them off their hands, but then Airbus waltzed in a threw down "too good to not look at" deal.

The MEC has been briefed, but it's the company's call at this point. Presently, there are no scenarios that include any pilots coming with the airplanes, and if anyone is telling you that, they're just trying to get you to rise to troll bait.

Nu

To be honest guys going to Delta might have a better time with upgrades and such. My luck though it would be the 200 below me, and none from above!

This just in outerlimits has surpassed On Your Six in the race for most interacted with on the aviation forum, congratulations, I think.

We are fat on pilots already. I don't see that happening. The CEO could have A319s too with no pilots. I doubt it.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Could are less if your fat on pilots. You take planes, you take pilots. ( unless no Airtran pilot wants to go over to DAL)

ALPA will make sure of it.

All the growth with Delta, what does moving down several hundred numbers matter anyway ?

Last edited:
It is in the ALPA bylaws.

They are two ALPA carriers , the AT pilots go with the aircraft .

It will be nice to see the AirTran pilots that go to DAL get seat protection and ALPA senority .

The AT pilots deserve what General Lee and OY6 have been saying they deserve.

True but these A/C are not coming from SWA but Boeing Commercial Capital or whatever its called. This scenario has happened before with Eastern.

Could are less if your fat on pilots. You take planes, you take pilots. ( unless no Airtran pilot wants to go over to DAL)

ALPA will make sure of it.

All the growth with Delta, what does moving down several hundred numbers matter anyway ?

You're naive. ALPA doesn't care. No Airtran pilot will come with any of the airplanes. Watch

Latest resources

Back