• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest has NO plans to furlough if 717s leave, from GK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard from a good source that ALPA is working on 800 AT pilots that will have a choice to go to DAL

That's a big "NO" for me, brah. I ain't wearing no hat and you guys don't represent with leather jackets. Southwest guido fist pump, sucka!!!!

I think you need to give it a break. This is a news article related to a major airline on a message board. It was interesting to read.. Try to relax a bit. The guy simply posted a news article most of us my have missed otherwise..

Here's some homework for you Rough,

Go check the history of OYS starting threads then let us know what the percentage of those are about Southwest.

The numbers are going to be pretty telling.

Standing By.

Threating 1700+ people with their job is integrity ?

Having integrity and being (or not being) nice are not the same thing. As Southwest guys have told this board multiple times, GK and his minions are not nice. They are ruthless and ALL business. They are, however, pretty durn smart and they don't lie.

Threating 1700+ people with their job is integrity ?

About the same as 98% of you threatening to strike. So it was ok when 98% of you were telling AirTran to take their job and shove it, but Southwest somehow threatens you? You could have gotten the same 98% the tell Gary to shove it, I'm sure he would have been frightened by your show of power. Sell the story somewhere else clown.

About the same as 98% of you threatening to strike. So it was ok when 98% of you were telling AirTran to take their job and shove it, but Southwest somehow threatens you? You could have gotten the same 98% the tell Gary to shove it, I'm sure he would have been frightened by your show of power. Sell the story somewhere else clown.

Looks like you guys need a hug.

Latest resources

Back