Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can we just get along!

Come on, Let's just work together.
We can make a better airline by trying to stick together.
We pilots are a bunch of babies.
We never stop complaining.
We forget about the past.
We just want more.
And more!!!

Last edited:
The seniorty issue is moot whether we agree or disagree.

How about you just say "Thank you" for the $10000, new scheduler, new airplanes, etc..
No...

Because I've been around the block long enough to know that those things pale in comparison to making sure you get your rightful place on the senority list.

And I'm betting you have too, so don't patronize me.

Come on, Let's just work together.
We can make a better airline by trying to stick together.
We pilots are a bunch of babies.
We never stop complaining.
We forget about the past.
We just want more.
And more!!!

Don't worry about the talk. There's just want or two pencil d!cks causing trouble. You won't have to look far to figure out who I'm talking about either.^^^

Dakota just to clear things up... Cargo360 established our DOH dates way before any mention of a merger with SA. DOH was not determined by the date of a job offer it was determined by the date you accepted the job offer with a signature. There was never a hiring pool. The reason DOH was done this way was to eliminate age discrimination. If you actually looked at the original list you would see that there were classes with individuals in the same class with dates that varied by up to a week. This is because they did not accept employment right away and was penalized with a lower DOH date. I'm under the impression that SA thinks C360 was changing their DOH dates for increased seniority at SA, but that is absolutely false.

can anyone give me an idea on the schedule, pros and cons of this company.... how about the interview? Thanks-

quote:: I just talked to SAI and they still require a training bond........

they are saying that in the interview, but haven't made anyone sign one yet. I have a friend that is in ground school over there now. hope this helps

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant Southern air inc. Thanks for the info, does anyone know about the interview? I need to call them back this afternoon to schedule an interview next week. I am not sure about that training bond. I did complere one, and got super abused one time. Thanks again- Skeeter

Latest resources

Back