• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something brewing at Luv?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
your right we can...but hopefully we have learned from others mistakes....rjs for code-share...pay cut just to furlough anyway....Rjs for more $$$.....The legacies made the bed....we just don't want to sleep in it.

I'd like to agree with you Dog. Some of the crap coming out of Dallas the past couple does kinda make me wonder though.

Gup

I think if SWA wanted the Alaska Air Group, Horizon would be included. Since both Alaska and Horizon fall under the same corporate umbrella, it would be logical to merge those two lists first, with Q400 pay( RJs still leaving?) and seat locks. Then you would merge that combined list with SWA's, based on DOH at an appropriate ratio and carry over the seat locks and Q400 pay and of course base fences for 24 months.

I heard they were upset we brought all four Shamu planes to SEA when they unveiled their salmon paint job. You know Killer Whales are still in the water right?

And you know Eskimos hunt and kill whales, right?

Muck Horizon and their pilots. Then sell to MESA or RAH. OR even, just furlough the rest of them.

Now, I would prefer LUV then HAL over DAL/AMR by far. I say that because if we go to DAL/AMR would want the lowest bidder (Like everymajor). QX would be gone and some low undercutter would take the Q400 and the remaining RJ's, unless we take a paycut and bunch of other BS. The RJ's are still planning on going away in 2012, I believe that LUV scope does not allow RJ's but a small prop so I think that there could be a fit for the merger but as stated above the ALK stock in $37 a share and LUv is around $12 (i think).

my .02

but as stated above the ALK stock in $37 a share and LUv is around $12 (i think).

my .02

Who cares what their stock price is. ALK market cap is 1.2 billion and LUV is 8.6 billion. You guys who talk about stocks should really buy a book about the stock market.

Latest resources

Back