• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something brewing at Luv?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey I go through ELP this week, as well as DAL, HOU, ABQ, PHX, LAS, ONT, BNA, LAX, MDW, MCI, DEN, I will be sure to go by the Delta Gates when I get a chance for you General and take a picture of all the empty seats in the terminal. Oops did I just say that? Sorry but that it my opinion is light hearted teasing like you give to us. Enjoy your time overseas, I wish I could break bread in Europe every once and a while and enjoy the history and architecture as well.

I do about the same stuff through IAH, and that has lost all appeal to me. It really is boring. I don't make nearly what you do, though, but I wish I could go somewhere else and see the world. Sometimes I do four or five legs in a day and never leave Texas! I hate that.

When you are currently holding the 'bar' for the industry, the gains do get a lot harder to achieve. I would love nothing more than for someone else to actually best our rates. Until then, yep, COLA raises are probably about as good as we can get.
Then you'd love 1995. :rolleyes:
The reason the Bar needs raising is that it's been dragged down so far. Keep up the great work.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back