Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SO! You want to work at Flight Options...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm wondering what would happen to FLOP's if the proposed expansion of the Domicile system at NJA occurs.

How will they attract qualified people if that happens?

and

Might people there up and leave for NJA?

There would be a mass exodus from the joint. I hear captains talking about making the jump when the domociles open up.

It would bring FLOPS operation to a screeching halt, but the insightful management team members will never SEE it comming. :laugh:

I can just see it now the week before Thanksgiving 40 or 50 guys walking out and going to NetJets.

What would they tell the owners?

We had a large amount of pilots quit and go to NetJets because we treat them like Sh*t and and pay them like Sh*t.

I can just see it now the week before Thanksgiving 40 or 50 guys walking out and going to NetJets.

What would they tell the owners?

We had a large amount of pilots quit and go to NetJets because we treat them like Sh*t and and pay them like Sh*t.

you didn't hear, were still fat on pilots..Its insane

you didn't hear, were still fat on pilots..Its insane

Dear ???? we are offering guaranteed overtime for Aug. ##.

That's was the first message I got after turning the BB on after my week off ... DELETE. :p

Just Wait

Dear ???? we are offering guaranteed overtime for Aug. ##.

That's was the first message I got after turning the BB on after my week off ... DELETE. :p

Just wait until NJ get a huge raise for their new hires and opens up their bases, Options will end up reducing their mins to 500 hr and a warm breath. I truly believe we are about to see a mass exodus from Options, maybe as many as 100 pilots. Should be very interesting around peak travel season.:laugh:

Does anybody else wonder why nobody on this board has posted anything about Flops interviews? It seems every week the NJ interviewees are discussing their interviews. Are people scared to admit they took the time to interview at Flops?

Does anybody else wonder why nobody on this board has posted anything about Flops interviews? It seems every week the NJ interviewees are discussing their interviews. Are people scared to admit they took the time to interview at Flops?

Anyone that is interviewing at Options is either so green that they don't even know the questions to ask or they are the unemployable that will take a job at Options because no one else would hire them.:D

Just wait until NJ get a huge raise for their new hires and opens up their bases, Options will end up reducing their mins to 500 hr and a warm breath. I truly believe we are about to see a mass exodus from Options, maybe as many as 100 pilots. Should be very interesting around peak travel season.:laugh:

...and it is so typical of our management to ignore this reality. it is no wonder that our OCC always rolls the dice...this mentality comes from the top!

...and it is so typical of our management to ignore this reality. it is no wonder that our OCC always rolls the dice...this mentality comes from the top!

With the rumored changes coming to NJ in the fall with domiciles and increased pay, Options is not only going to have a problem finding qualified pilots but they are very likely to see a mass exodus from existing pilot ranks. We may see as many as 100 - 150 pilots leave over the next 4-6 months. Do you think our strategic planers in the puzzle palace have calculated this into their spread sheets. I would be willing to bet that denial is exactly what is in place in CGF. Just as they were in denial in recognizing that a Union could and would happen at Options. Peek travel should be a lot of fun.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back