So what is the netjets story?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dsptchrNJA said:
Don't bother coming to this board anymore if you are looking for balanced and objective information for NJA. It has been taken over by about a dozen or two disgruntled pilots who are angry with the company.

Granted, the negotiations have gone on too long and everyone is ready for it to be overwith. By the way, this board is not representative of the work environment at NJA. The anonymity tends to get people carried away. We don't engage in "these" debates at work. I have yet to run into a disrespectful pilot or any other employee who carries on the way you see on this board. It's hard work for sure, and that can get people discouraged and worn out when they don't feel they are being compensated fairly.

This Board is an exact representation of what the company is like. The fact that NJA can't hire anyone proves the point.

In a feeble attempt to salvage the reputation of NJA, say what you need to say. The fact of the matter... this company will no longer be in existence 24 months from now unless the inept management is removed.

CMH is run by nothing more than a bunch of snot-nosed kids that have no business nor the training/experience in running a multi-billion dollar operation. NJA had a unique formula to make billions of dollars and they threw it all away.

More doom and gloom from the clueless arm-chair quarterbacks. Get your facts straight - you believe too much of what you read on this board.

Kind of funny Dispatcher is talking about an arm chair qb.

who's the line pilot here?

I will say that there were more than 300 pilots today taking part in informational picketing throughout the country. A number of owners were very interrested in the cause a few even stoppped and spoke to the spokesmen......

Its wasn't the first time they have seen the picketers and it won't be the last.

I'd say there is alot more than a "few" disgruntled pilots out there......

that's why i put the 300+

ciao

ThinAir said:
This Board is an exact representation of what the company is like. The fact that NJA can't hire anyone proves the point.

Well that's pretty sad. I wish you guys luck.

Last edited:
Dont hold your breath for a new contract any time soon. The Teamsters want scope to include NJI regardless of the pay package, schedule etc.

FAcFriend said:
Dont hold your breath for a new contract any time soon. The Teamsters want scope to include NJI regardless of the pay package, schedule etc.

Let's be accurate, The Pilots want NJI dealt with in scope. OUR negotiators are working from surveys from the pilot group. OVERWHELMING surveys. We are the TEAMSTERS not some annonymous group you can try to hang your fears on.

x402 said:
Let's be accurate, The Pilots want NJI dealt with in scope. OUR negotiators are working from surveys from the pilot group. OVERWHELMING surveys. We are the TEAMSTERS not some annonymous group you can try to hang your fears on.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea....lets take the happy, content group of pilots that consistently performs at a higher level and force them into the unhappy group of pilots that is trying to find every 'legal' excuse in the book to not work...that makes a lot of sense.

Why is it any surprise that the company would balk at this?

Good thing I'm not in charge....I'd just shut down NJA and expand NJI. Yes, it would be painful, but so is appeasement...

and it ultimately would just give this group of malcontents even more power...

Is the company trying to do this? No...they keep offering new aircraft types to NJA, but that doesnt seem to satisfy the union's thirst....

Family Guy

First of all, some of us are very productive, despite your assertions about the coercive behavior of the union. Secondly, we're not all a bunch of malcontents.

This has been a very trying time for the company the pilot group and even management trying to maintain a proactive and motivated workforce to deliver a quality on-time product.

Remember, we appreciate your obvious conviction, and even the passion that you bring to your points of view. This does not abrogate you of your responsibilities to choose words wisely and not do more harm than good with sweeping generalisations.

Some of us can contain our emotions, display promptness and professionalism in our presentation and show understanding for the pendulium of mood swings that we are seeing right now.

You should be one of these very people!

Latest resources

Back