So what is the netjets story?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Say the same thing to familyguy.

He joined up in the military and knew he'd be gone for months at a time.

The difference is we were promised that if we just gave a "little more" to the company we would reap the benefits.

i've given a lot more.

Just curious Family Guy?

Who said we wanted their pilots?

I'm going to throw something out for you to catch. Did we have enough representation to stop the NJI transaction? No. If we did, then did we have enough pilots who weren't brainwashed at that point who would want to stop it? I doubt it. I'm thinking we are better off now with the transparency from our leadership, with the seasoned veterans from other lives, and with management strengthening our resolve. Please do get ready for the ride, and take your seat in the back where you belong. I believe it's starting to get bumpy now.

Last edited:
steel said:
Just curious Family Guy?

Diesel did just a couple days ago, when he posted this:

Diesel said:
Sure i want the NJI guys under our umbrella. I want the planes and the pilots. I want to ensure my future by making sure the company can only use NJA pilots to fly any trip. It's called scope. I want to make sure we have a lock tight one.

Diesel said:
Dude honestly i thank you for your sacrifice for the country but that's apples and oranges.

It has nothing to do with negotiations or what's going on at NJA.

Nice try Diesel, but it's pertinent and you know it.

You want to spin some sob story about being gone from your family for 7 days at a time, but you conveniently leave out the fact that you then spend the next 7 days WITH your family. Not exactly a tough schedule.

Then you want to insinuate that I haven't spent 7 days away from my family. I have - a full year - and for a lot less money than you make at NetJets.

So dont cry hardship to me.

Well, with that I would have to disagree.We need pilots who are with us, who are willing to steer this company toward the goal of all of us. We want to provide a service second to none. We want to provide SAFE, RESTED, pilots who aren't afraid of making the tough decisions when the company is "urging" you to do something that is within the "grey" area.

Diesel said:
familyguy you allready know that the contract says only the NJI guys can fly gulfstream 4 derivative there of. G5 for example

Actually, your contract states verbatim:

1.4 Exception to the Scope of this Agreement:

a) The Gulfstream aircraft operated and to be operated by Executive Jet International, Inc.

Any lawyer can read this and make the argument that the G200 is a Gulfstream aircraft, and therefore could be flown by NJI. However, we all know that NetJets had every intention of placing that aircraft in the NJA fleet system.

My point is, if you have anyone to blame, it’s your union leadership of 1996, and then again in 1998, for signing and thus ratifying a legal and binding document which clearly excludes NJI from your union and union antics. You know it, your lawyers know it, and that’s why there isn’t any so-called “Single Carrier Lawsuit” being debated within the US court system as we speak. You’d loose your shorts, and your attorneys told you there were bigger fish to fry than going down this dead end street, otherwise you’d have filed it months ago.

It is just like the Scab threats you tried; The IBT got stuck in a stare down, and you blinked 1st. Instead of letting it boil your blood, NJA pilots should be asking for a “flow-through” program to NJI.

Pulitzer/Catfish Award

[url="http://forums.flightinfo.com/customavatars/avatar10253_2.gif"]http://forums.flightinfo.com/customavatars/avatar10253_2.gif[/url]
TurboJetCpt

Every one, please take your corners for a moment; rest your minds. Now, for the first presentation of the "Pulitzer/Catfish award", which goes to --TurboJetCpt

The legacy of the pilot known as TurboJetCpt started not so long ago with the famous words that now echo through the halls of Bridgeway.

"Just did my NetJets interview...simply awesome! 3-6-2004

....and then, the motivating tongue of TurboJetCpt kicked in. Remember, rest your mind, and enjoy these powerful contributions from your pilot and mine--TurboJetCpt:

"Hey stupid ass"

"stools, fools and hired "help" look like morons"

"just another knucklehead"

"You one funny dumbass...LMFAO AT YOU !"

"Why respond to ANY of these idiots ?"

"You are such a stupid ass !"

"You are a complete nutcase SOMEDUMBASSGUY"

"why is anyone arguing with people with crew service people with 12 years of high school education"

"EJA sucks..."
"EJM sucks MORE..."

"You are obviously one of the complete idiots running this clown show"

"silly, stupid, boneheaded..."

"LOSERS !!!"

"YOU ARE PATHETIC !!!!"

"What an idiot."

"NJA Owner. I don't care if you ARE or ARE NOT really an NJA owner. Either way, you are a complete geek and need to get off of these boards you pompous #$*"

Congratulations TurboJetCpt on your accomplishment; a skillful writer and might I say, "quite the looker".

Now, for the rest of us, it is safe to begin using your minds again and attempt to communicate without the words "moron, idiot, and loser". Good luck!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by steel

Just curious Family Guy?

Diesel did just a couple days ago, when he posted this:

Originally Posted by Diesel

Sure i want the NJI guys under our umbrella. I want the planes and the pilots. I want to ensure my future by making sure the company can only use NJA pilots to fly any trip. It's called scope. I want to make sure we have a lock tight one.

Cost of Internet Subscribtion: $30/mo.

Cost of Flightinfo.com: Free

Cost of seeing the IBT double talk: Priceless

If these guys were President, they would be saying:

"Now hear me straight, I didn't have sexual relations with that woman".

Classic!

Latest resources

Back