So what is going on over at FLOPS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dime line

Got a contract yet? What do you guys think 3 more years?
Are you gonna have to tell DA19 that the union isn't getting the job done, and the pilots need his help?

Question about Legacies

Slightly off topic. Do your Legacies fly over to Europe and Hawaii much (a relative term in this economy) or do they mainly fly just within North America/Caribbean? Can an Options owner with a Legacy share book it to Maui or would they need to rent something else from Sentient, etc. to get there?

Slightly off topic. Do your Legacies fly over to Europe and Hawaii much (a relative term in this economy) or do they mainly fly just within North America/Caribbean? Can an Options owner with a Legacy share book it to Maui or would they need to rent something else from Sentient, etc. to get there?

They could , and do go in a legacy or a C-X.

For all who have not listened to Silvestro's Weekly Message, I suggest you do so.

FUD or progress?

For all who have not listened to Silvestro's Weekly Message, I suggest you do so.

FUD or progress?

I listened to it, and here’s what I heard when I called 1 888 291 3828 #3:

Negotiations for the final issues will take a long time. We are not going to use Ford and Harrison anymore. They are bad guys. We’ll continue stalling, but we just won’t use them.

We don’t foresee anyone being hired back anytime soon, but we don’t foresee any more layoffs. So, here’s everyone’s chance to forget the guys that are gone and think about how lucky you are to have a job.

We’re giving back some of the stuff we stole from you, to further cloud your memory about why you are still trying to get a contract.

We’re going to give you new uniforms for the umpteenth time. This time we’re including shoes and belts. How many times do we have to give you clothes and food to make you give up on the idea that you should have a voice in what we have planned?

Jeesh! Have a nice day.

Latest resources

Back