Snake is an RJ FO!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fletch717 said:
I love my job, My company has given me the greatest career I could have hoped for. I take it personal when somebody insults me on the radio. The first time someone called me "AirTrash" on the radio, it was Comair. I called their chief pilot just to let him know how professional his employees were acting. About an hour later I got a call from the pilot who was apologizing for his unprofessional behavior. That was more satisfying than any snappy comeback I could have thought of, and I'll bet he won't be saying that again anytime soon. If your man enough to do it, then be man enough to accept the consequence. Am I Wrong?

DID YOU CALL YOUR MOMMY TOO?

What a BABY.....

Tina can't make it tonight, she's busy filling out her application to ALPA national cause the're the good guys. Right?

Extra

No, I call yours. next time shave her back for me.

Fletch,

Where you the kid who always told on the other students if they talked while the teacher was out of the room? Let me guess you ran to the principal everytime someone kidded you.

Dont take these remarkds so seriously. Call their chief pilot? Give me a break? You must have a lot of spare time on your hands.

"Lighten up Francis..."

Its meant to be derogatory, nobody's "kidding". I don't really get upset, because I usually get the last laugh. now if you will excuse me I see some pilots in the hall outside the crew room without a pass.

The first time I heard "Air Trash" was from the DAL pilots when I used to JS on them. Now it has spread to the Delta Connection pilots? What a turd. I know some CHQ pilots myself, and they are nothing but professional. I hope the attitude of one idiot doesnt reflect on their whole pilot group.

Someday, that guy in FLL will probably realize what a tool he is/was.

AirTran rocks, I used to take them home all the time when I flew for IDE. (IDE from IAD to ATL, Air Tran from ATL to FLL) Sometimes a two-leg commute was a lot easier than waiting for one overbooked TED flight. Anyway, the AirTran pilots always show a warm welcome and are nothing but professional. Good group of people.

You called the chief pilot over that???

You need to buy a dip stick--you'll double your judgment index. Cheers.

I know its unpopular to defend your company, you're so much cooler if you take the "screw them attitude" because they owe you. After all they make you fly 15 days a month and only pay you 140,000 a year including retirement. Who do they think they are, Well I'm not woking for free any more! I want a pay raise. What no 3day trips, this is BS I'm filling a grievence. I'm working 12days in may, I'm only getting 91 hours of credit. Mabe I should just move to the employee parking lot since I'm there all the time. Better yet you guys are right, I not going to work with these scabs any more! no more AirTrash, ValuTran, Critter, Gator Killer, mobile home livin for me, I quit!! where's my ALPA pin?

Tina Fey's Scar said:
Why don't you take a look at Eaglelounge and see what the APA winners have been doing about "being called names" - no pro standards, just direct complaining to management. Hence the comparison.

I wasn't comparing Eastern scabs to APA pilots, just suggesting that Fletch might be one or the other.

But since he's not, I will go back to the kitchen.

Hey Einstein, I am an APA member so I am well aware of what is going on within the organization. BTW, looking at Eaglelounge for a non biased view of the APA membership is absurd. That is like going to the Democratic National Convention and asking the members what they think of George Bush.

Your assumption that Fletch is either an Eastern SCAB or APA member is idiotic at best. What's your point?

fletch717 said:
I love my job, My company has given me the greatest career I could have hoped for. I take it personal when somebody insults me on the radio. The first time someone called me "AirTrash" on the radio, it was Comair. I called their chief pilot just to let him know how professional his employees were acting. About an hour later I got a call from the pilot who was apologizing for his unprofessional behavior. That was more satisfying than any snappy comeback I could have thought of, and I'll bet he won't be saying that again anytime soon. If your man enough to do it, then be man enough to accept the consequence. Am I Wrong?

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!!!

I'm still tryin to get over the fact that you called his chief pilot over him callin you AIR TRASH...

WOW

Let me guess.... You were the kid that was bullied in high school and had no friends.

Guess it sucks to be you

Learn to take a joke.................

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back