• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Snake is an RJ FO!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, Fletch is neither. He's about as laid back a guy as you could hope to meet, as are most of the Airtran pilots.

I know of one other time this happened, and the CA I was flying with knew the Cp of the carrier in question. From what I heard, the fool that shot off his mouth was called in and canned. . . . feel free to accuse me of making this up. . . Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. . .

Hey, Catfish, what was the airline that employed this consummate aviator?

CatfishVT9 said:
Wow. An RJ FO looking down his nose at us.

Catfish,

If that was him, I'm very impressed. I had him pegged as a teenage R/C enthusiast.

What a tool.

No Tina I'm not eastern, If Eastern was flying the mighty 152 when they shut down I could have. But only with a crosswind of less than 10 knots and my instructors endorsement. They reason I would call the chief pilot and have called when someone acts unprofessionally is that pro standards won't do anything. And a jerk like that deserves to be humiliated by his boss. The funny thing is, most of the people who say those things on the radio would'nt mind sitting in my seat and cashing my paycheck. I've said it before, If you don't like the color of the paint on my airplane thats fine, call me anything you want but I'll bet you won't call me poor or furloughed anytime soon.

P.S. Tina I'll bet you were at USAIR or UNITED since you're a chick.

What date and time did this occur? CHQ has alot of flights from FLL but maybe we can narrow the field. Next time get a flight # and we can track this person through our crewtrack system.

Catfish,

"Hello pot this is kettle"

If you are who I think you are I can remember one fine day in Meridian where I recieved a one finger salute from you as you were told to wait for me to taxi by as you were comming out of the T-2 line. Didn't quite care for your professionalism, didn't impress my wingman or the students either.

Tina Fey's Scar said:
You must be an Eastern scab.. or perhaps some APA weenie. Try pro standards first.

This thread is about CHQ and AirTran, you must be really slow.

AA :rolleyes:

One more thing while I'm on my soapbox today. How come everytime an AirTran pilot speaks up on this board somebody always says "you must be an Eastern scab?" For the record there are about 80 Eastern guys left at AirTran. Thats 80 out of 1100!! And most of those will be gone in the next 5 years. I can hardly wait for the new insult from the next group of MENSA candidates.

fletch717 said:
Hey, Catfish! The next time anything like that happens, be sure to get the flight number and company and call their Chief Pilot. I did this once before and found it to be extremely effective. I can only imagine the embarrassment of being called by your own Chief Pilot for acting so unprofessionally.

Fletch

You are pathetic! Take time out of your own life to call their Chief Pilot? It's okay to have fun at work and make fun of others! Really, I'm sure you are a pleasure to fly a 3 day trip with, just watch your back.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back