Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CatfishVT9

Anti-Democrat
Well, well, well. I now know why the Worm won't say who he works for.

I was taxiing out a few days ago at FLL and couldn't believe what I heard. As I was starting the 2nd engine, a Chataqua RJ was told to follow us to the active runway. The RJ responded to ground control that he would "follow the Air Trash". At first I thought I hadn't heard it correctly, but when I asked the Captain what that guy said, he replied that I heard it correctly. Wow. An RJ FO looking down his nose at us.

After a few minutes I realized that "air trash" is the Worm's favorite thing to call us. The only logical explanation is that this idiot HAD to be him. Obviously he doesn't meet the standard for us, so he just spends his time making stupid posts and radio calls (that I'm sure his crew members are embarrassed about).

So now we all know the truth. Enjoy your life loser boy.

ONLY NOW HE'LL START POSTING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME. That's what snineless cowards and schiztoprenics do. Flight info. has been plagued with these guys from the start.

You do mean 'Snake' and not 'Snakum', correct? The closest I've ever come to an RJ is sitting in the back. And that's probably as close as I'll ever get ... unfortunately.

Minh 'Snakum' Thong

BTW ... I like Air Tran, and I fly them or LUV whenever I can. :)

Hey, Catfish! The next time anything like that happens, be sure to get the flight number and company and call their Chief Pilot. I did this once before and found it to be extremely effective. I can only imagine the embarrassment of being called by your own Chief Pilot for acting so unprofessionally.

Fletch

Snakum said:
You do mean 'Snake' and not 'Snakum', correct? The closest I've ever come to an RJ is sitting in the back. And that's probably as close as I'll ever get ... unfortunately.

Minh 'Snakum' Thong

BTW ... I like Air Tran, and I fly them or LUV whenever I can. :)

No it's not you. He does mean "Snake". He's a piece of crap that has nothing good to say about anything. He likes trashing AirTran and some on this board want to beat the guy into next week. Snakum... your safe for now. Take care.

Hey fletch lets not get management involved. Lets just find out who he is and give him an attitude adjustment over a couple of beers at the local watering hole. Know what I mean.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
fletch717 said:
Hey, Catfish! The next time anything like that happens, be sure to get the flight number and company and call their Chief Pilot. I did this once before and found it to be extremely effective. I can only imagine the embarrassment of being called by your own Chief Pilot for acting so unprofessionally.

You must be an Eastern scab.. or perhaps some APA weenie. Try pro standards first.

Latest resources

Back