Snake is an RJ FO!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CatfishVT9 said:
Well, well, well. I now know why the Worm won't say who he works for.

I was taxiing out a few days ago at FLL and couldn't believe what I heard. As I was starting the 2nd engine, a Chataqua RJ was told to follow us to the active runway. The RJ responded to ground control that he would "follow the Air Trash". At first I thought I hadn't heard it correctly, but when I asked the Captain what that guy said, he replied that I heard it correctly. Wow. An RJ FO looking down his nose at us.

After a few minutes I realized that "air trash" is the Worm's favorite thing to call us. The only logical explanation is that this idiot HAD to be him. Obviously he doesn't meet the standard for us, so he just spends his time making stupid posts and radio calls (that I'm sure his crew members are embarrassed about).

So now we all know the truth. Enjoy your life loser boy.

Clearly unprofessional behavior, but I have heard many, many people refer to AirTran as "Air Trash." Obviously, I disagree with the name, but I have heard it from several people... I've also heard people refer to SWA as SouthWorst, USAirways as USScareways and AWA as America's Worst. I've have heard people refer to the A319 as the "shortbus" as well - hopefully that doesn't upset too many people...

I love my job, My company has given me the greatest career I could have hoped for. I take it personal when somebody insults me on the radio. The first time someone called me "AirTrash" on the radio, it was Comair. I called their chief pilot just to let him know how professional his employees were acting. About an hour later I got a call from the pilot who was apologizing for his unprofessional behavior. That was more satisfying than any snappy comeback I could have thought of, and I'll bet he won't be saying that again anytime soon. If your man enough to do it, then be man enough to accept the consequence. Am I Wrong?

Dangerkitty said:
Comparing Eastern SCABS to APA members. Real Classy.

Why don't you take a look at Eaglelounge and see what the APA winners have been doing about "being called names" - no pro standards, just direct complaining to management. Hence the comparison.

I wasn't comparing Eastern scabs to APA pilots, just suggesting that Fletch might be one or the other.

But since he's not, I will go back to the kitchen.

There probably is more to that story and I don't work for Eagle so I have no idea what is going on over there. But there was definitely an incident involving flowbacks and hostile work conditions and I guess someone ran to management. Maybe an Eagle pilot can chime in.

By the way, I am baking a cake for you all. Barefoot.

I could say "Thong is sight", "We've got intothinair (independence) in sight", "Roger follow my tax dollars" (united). "follow chickentaco to rwy" I could go on and on. The reason I don't, It's not right and it's insulting. When you talk like that on the radio its not funny and you sound like an idiot. When you say it on the radio it is meant as an insult.

I've noticed almost every one who attacks AirTran on this board never puts who they work for in their profile.

Last edited:
I work for mom & pop FBO... as a fueler. That's only when my husband lets me out of the house.

And for the record I never bashed AirTran, just suggested there are Eastern scabs there.... which you confirmed.

Tina, Just looking at my profile it's obvious I did'nt work at Eastern. C340,J32,717 5000+ . Eastern ceased over 14 years ago. You know that buffet song " If the phone does'nt ring it's me" well for you If the phone does'nt ring it's MENSA. I hope they don't actually let you fly with passengers. I know its hard to make a masterpiece when you work with crayons but your flight instructor may be eligible for the hall of fame

Tina Fey's Scar said:
And for the record I never bashed AirTran, just suggested there are Eastern scabs there.... which you confirmed.

And your point? There's EAL SCABs at just about every major airline out there. They slipped through the cracks. Like he said, 80 out of 1100 pilots isn't exactly a majority.

yeah and there's 500 at continental, some at united, some at comair,to name a few. what's your point? There are scabs at EVERY Airline Just go on strike, they will show themselves. You might be surprised who they are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back