• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
el, it's not going to be DOH. You may think the union is bad, but you obviously never worked for Kenn without the threat of a union. Well I have, and seniority doesn't mean a thing to him. When KR ran the show without scrutiny, the number you held on the seniority list had nothing to do with your seat or your pay.

el, it's not going to be DOH. You may think the union is bad, but you obviously never worked for Kenn without the threat of a union. Well I have, and seniority doesn't mean a thing to him. When KR ran the show without scrutiny, the number you held on the seniority list had nothing to do with your seat or your pay.

Cabbie, please don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled to have the union. I voted "yes", I stated here I would do I'm on board. SLI, however, if not done fairly will change my support. I guess you've heard that before.

So EL basically if the company or the pilots union don't make a decision that favors you personally you change teams. Let's make this easy for you. Go be a KR kiss A. That's the best bet for guys like you.. Best interest of Pilot group as a whole is the unions stance. Individual pilot all about me. Is what the management in this company favors. Your best bet is to buy a good pair of knee pads and start sucking. Just trying to help you out.

So EL basically if the company or the pilots union don't make a decision that favors you personally you change teams. Let's make this easy for you. Go be a KR kiss A. That's the best bet for guys like you.. Best interest of Pilot group as a whole is the unions stance. Individual pilot all about me. Is what the management in this company favors. Your best bet is to buy a good pair of knee pads and start sucking. Just trying to help you out.

Would you happily or willingly accept being stapled? Wouldn't you look for other options as well?

Would you happily or willingly accept being stapled? Wouldn't you look for other options as well?

No, and I think that is why the Union was voted in. KR's plan was to staple and than have no regard for your seniority #, and to provide all his boys with their G's.

I am having to give credit to this guys on the committee to have better sense than to staple anybody at any point in the seniority list.

Shanes123, you need to tone down the rhetoric, your post are hurting the effort more than helping.

Latest resources

Back