• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And it begins. Not signed up in the VUH, doesn't pay attention to anything except what's posted here on the almighty FI, and complains about no communication from the Union.

Yep. Won't stay informed and the first to b!tch when he misses something. He probably relies REALLY heavily on his partner during training events. A coattail rider.

You guys are so quick to jump to conclusions.

Do you ever take a step back and think before posting? Obviously not.

It's a wonder this thing ever got voted in.

Last edited:
You guys are so quick to jump to conclusions.

Do you ever take a step back and think before posting? Obviously not.

It's a wonder this thing every got voted in.
Well than, you should have seen the announcement about captain Mike Brown being appointed at leadership for fj. Should have seen them asking for volunteer committee members, should have seen them say when fj hits 50%+1 migs, then elections for those appointed position can take place.

Slowly

The point I was trying to make, way to subtly, is that the vast majority of the people I sit next to for 10 hours a day aren't on the VUH. They don't know anything about the process and will need much more direct communication than another forum. The VUH is great for preaching to the choir but is useless as a communication method for the vast majority of FJ pilots. Since you don't work here I'll assume you are just ignorant of that.

The war has been won, it's time to win the peace. Expecting to use the same weapons in a completely type of battle and win is unrealistic.

If you had a clue about me, you'd be embarrassed by your statements. And that bit about relying on my partner in the sim is especially rich coming from an Options guy. We all know how well you guys have done in training.

I forgot that the Info part of this site's name doesn't stand for Information. It seems the same know-it-all ass hat's still think they know everything even though they are clueless. Less typing, more thinking would be a great resolution for the New Year.

Enjoy your circle jerk boys.

Slowly

The point I was trying to make, way to subtly, is that the vast majority of the people I sit next to for 10 hours a day aren't on the VUH. They don't know anything about the process and will need much more direct communication than another forum. The VUH is great for preaching to the choir but is useless as a communication method for the vast majority of FJ pilots. Since you don't work here I'll assume you are just ignorant of that.

The war has been won, it's time to win the peace. Expecting to use the same weapons in a completely type of battle and win is unrealistic.

If you had a clue about me, you'd be embarrassed by your statements. And that bit about relying on my partner in the sim is especially rich coming from an Options guy. We all know how well you guys have done in training.

I forgot that the Info part of this site's name doesn't stand for Information. It seems the same know-it-all ass hat's still think they know everything even though they are clueless. Less typing, more thinking would be a great resolution for the New Year.

Lucky, there MUST be a central location where we share information. That spot is the vuh. We will not conduct union business on yammer or FI. The vuh is the direct communication with our fellow pilots. If someone complains to you, or anyone else reading this, tell them to check the vuh. If they say no, then they DO NOT WANT COMMUNICATION. They just want to complain. It really is that simple.

Slowly

Well sorry if it irrates me, but if someone wont take the time to register and get on the VUH (Which is the way of communications for the Union) then it is obvious they don't want the information. I could sit in a cockpit with them for 10 hrs a day and tell them everything. And I guarantee the very next day they would ask the same exact question again. They complain about wanting the information, I could shove it in their mouth with a big silver spoon and they still would complain about not getting the information. If they are unwilling to help themselves, it is obvious.

You're right, I don't know anything about you, except that right now you seem to be more interested in winning an argument on an anonymous message board, then in doing the necessary work of building our solidarity. Taking pot shots at Options pilots only builds animosity, when what we desperately need is solidarity. We all - that's right everyone including you - will suffer in contract negotiations if we can't bring these two groups together.

As to your complaint about lack of information. I just went on the VUH and counted five communications the union has put out since the election, which covered all the topics you were asking about. I know the union has also emailed these announcements to everyone they have an email address for. Can't ask for much more than that in 19 days.

This reminds me of the pilot who once complained to me that he wasn't getting any snail mail from the union. I remembered - and gently reminded him of the fact - that he had filled the mail slot at his condo with cement, in an attempt to prevent junk mail.

You have to meet the union (your union now) half way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydog View Post

The arrogance of these FJ A HOLES is unbelievable. We are better then everyone! If you knew me you would know how awesome and smart and good looking I am.(my mother told me so) As the majority is to stupid to put in a yes vote or wanna go look something up themselves. Ok BUBBA from TEXASS. We are so in awe of your greatness. NOT!!!

Really, Lucky?! You're going to trot out that old horse?

Lets see, seventy some odd guys jumped the fence. 4 or 5 had trouble. Most of them had trouble after Phildo and one other made the jump and showed what true a holes they are and irritated the training department. A training department staffed by people that just may have decided to prove a point with a few of the transferees. Its not hard to bag a check ride that has a pre-determined outcome before you walk into the building.

Your check ride isn't all that special. Ill take that ride any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Book the sim, big boy. I'll come down any time......

Latest resources

Back