• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One of the things that is making people nervous and continuing the angst is the idiots who are spouting the company is right sized at 450 pilots.

450 during July maybe. But certainly not any other time of the year. We might be a tad captain heavy but if anything we are seriously short on manpower.

We need to remember to do our jobs, no more and no less. Doing anything else might just make you responsible for pilots on the street while uncle lines his pocket with their tailings.

That's uncle for you, digging for gold with human shovels. Don't forget that and you won't ever be at a loss for whose fault this whole debacle belongs to.

Go to the Flexjet website. Check the press releases. If those aren't straight up lies, we should be hiring. "Strong demand", "accelerated deliveries". Also, from yammer: "We need to upgrade more of you". 450 is more like the number of First Officers we need, if the last two years aren't all a big sham.

I hear from many of my fellow pilots at Options that we are flying a record number of flights and hours per month. We have over a dozen green aircraft sitting with no pilots to fly them.

Don't need more pilots..plenty here willing to break 14hr duty days, 10/24 restrictions. And fudge numbers on their post flights to make it all work. Something broke??? Oh I didn't see that till day 8 in the mx base we just landed at... More pilots then we need. The good ol Gitter done guys. Kenn's good little soldiers. Fly tired, hungry, sick and carry mx write ups. The one sky way

Don't need more pilots..plenty here willing to break 14hr duty days, 10/24 restrictions. And fudge numbers on their post flights to make it all work. Something broke??? Oh I didn't see that till day 8 in the mx base we just landed at... More pilots then we need. The good ol Gitter done guys. Kenn's good little soldiers. Fly tired, hungry, sick and carry mx write ups. The one sky way

Shane, why are you still here?

Cause I don't fly broke airplanes. Or tired, sick or hungry...question is how are you still here? Got a FO babysitting you or just lucky?

Shanes, wtf are talking about now? You make no sense.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back