• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You need to change your name from DOH to slow then. Going to fast for you can't keep up???even EL was able to get it

Last edited:
You're going too stupid for me, not too fast. Have you talked to any of your committee members? Have you read any of the posts on the VUH? Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Although I don't warm up to most of your posts, Duh, your observation on our dear Shane is spot on. He seems to be troubled or confused or mad at the world or something. Perhaps some fruit loops and a Corona might lighten his load.
Cheers

Warlord, you are a cancer. Shane's is a saint compared to a cancer like you.

Warlord, you are a cancer. Shane's is a saint compared to a cancer like you.

Doh,
I am no fan of Warlord either, and I mostly disagree with his/her views. if Warlord is who everyone seems to think he is, even KR will view him as a cancer that he will eventually cut out and discard once a JCBA is in place. Although Shane's means well, you have to admit that he probably hurts the union cause as much (or more) than he helps it, with the vitriol and bile that he spews. That isn't the kind of help that we need. Calm & rational, reason, logic and truth are the only way to change minds.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back