• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sli at rah

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one on this board knows whats going to happen, why fan the flames? Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride...

Easy to say when you have a job

That's irelavent. Having a job or not having one, won't affect the outcome. Neither will pissing and moaning on this site. As a matter of fact, no amount of speculation done here will have any effect on the outcome. It will mereley serve to aggrivate your coworkers. If that is what you strive for you have no place at RAH.

It will mereley serve to aggrivate your coworkers. If that is what you strive for you have no place at RAH
nice.

and if he doesn't have a job then I'm guessing he doesn't have any coworkers to aggrivate (sic), RAH or not.

That's irelavent. Having a job or not having one, won't affect the outcome. Neither will pissing and moaning on this site. As a matter of fact, no amount of speculation done here will have any effect on the outcome. It will mereley serve to aggrivate your coworkers. If that is what you strive for you have no place at RAH.

Bedford: Jump
godsgift: How high my master?

nice.

and if he doesn't have a job then I'm guessing he doesn't have any coworkers to aggrivate (sic), RAH or not.

Furloughed or not he/she is still part of the RAH employee group. Irresponsible speculation will not serve to engender good will amongst the pilot groups but will only cause division and an unsafe work enviornment for those currently employed.

Furloughed or not he/she is still part of the RAH employee group. Irresponsible speculation will not serve to engender good will amongst the pilot groups but will only cause division and an unsafe work [environment] for those currently employed.

At this point the damage is irreparable anyway. You guys put an ENTIRE airline out of work with your pathetic contract. I am sure these guys are going to come back with smiles on their faces. They'll probably share cookies with you in the cockpit.

Latest resources

Back