SkyWest takes Delta for Everything It's Got

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mookie said:
I hope he gets Mesa...they deserve each other...

Mookie

I will wave at them from the left seat of my MD88 or 738.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee said:
They sound crafty, and they have gotten your own SkyWest group bent over the barrel more than once. One rate for up to 99 seats? They sure got you on that one. A 1.2% pay increase (where is it anyway?)? They got you again. Man, you guys sure are lucky you have crafty management. They are laughing all the way to the bank, execpt now they have their own Vietnam War with the ASA pilots...........That will be fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Crafty?

That's what somebody, like you, would say when their takng one for the team. [ you know, generalteabagger, when you feel dirty with your boy freind?]

They got us again? You mean with a 47% net pay cut in the last 12mos.,you guys have taken, my pay only went up.

Vietnam? You have any idea what the h you are talking about.
You have made multiple remarks about Vietnam with reference of selfish labor unrest. If you had any contact other than surface attention to this you would realize how you are the the most self centered, arrogant POS, useless waste of oxygen on this planet.

CFIT said:
Crafty?

That's what somebody, like you, would say when their takng one for the team. [ you know, generalteabagger, when you feel dirty with your boy freind?]

They got us again? You mean with a 47% net pay cut in the last 12mos.,you guys have taken, my pay only went up.

Vietnam? You have any idea what the h you are talking about.
You have made multiple remarks about Vietnam with reference of selfish labor unrest. If you had any contact other than surface attention to this you would realize how you are the the most self centered, arrogant POS, useless waste of oxygen on this planet.

Wow. That was amazing. Back to the highschool humor since you have nothing to debate. Guess what jacka$$? I am moving up seats---to the LEFT seat on the next bid---I will make up for that loss. Ever think of that? No, because you guys are PAID THE SAME FOR ALL AIRCRAFT, and only get paid differently if you upgrade----like I WILL. Thanks for playing dumba$$. You need to think first. We have more than one plane type, and we get paid more to fly BIGGER AIRCRAFT. (if I get 738 Captain in NYC I will get paid more than MD88 in ATL----738 is bigger) How about you CFIT? DUMBA$$. THINK FIRST. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

And my Vietnam reference can be explained easily---we got into that War thinking it would be a cake walk, and it wasn't. Just like your purchase of ASA---it won't be fun at all. Got it yet? Need some help? Dork.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
I will wave at them from the left seat of my MD88 or 738.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You will now be "Captain Tea Bag"

You are so cool.

Imagine being with this tool as a captain, and how painful it would be to crew with such an arrogant, POS, useless waste of space.

The continuation of arrogance at ML continues with generalcobmuncher.

CFIT said:
You will now be "Captain Tea Bag"

You are so cool.

Imagine being with this tool as a captain, and how painful it would be to crew with such an arrogant, POS, useless waste of space.

The continuation of arrogance at ML continues with generalcobmuncher.

I have to write your stuff down--it is really funny. You should write for a living, for TIME or Newsweek..... Pulitzer Prize winning author---CFIT. Wonderful...... Dumba$$.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Dave,

I will still make 5 times more money and have a better schedule than you or anyone at SkyWest. (except Ron Reber....--He will make ten times more money than any pilot at SkyWest)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wanna Bet? quief

CFIT said:
Wanna Bet? quief

YES. Wanna bet your pay will go down? Everyone's pay will. Except Ron's.

Bye Bye--General Lee

"have a better schedule than you or anyone at SkyWest"

I had 18 days off in Dec. No vacation taken. Perhaps you have a few more off, but not many and not for long junior reserve Captain.

"I will still make 5 times more money"
You do make more money than me, but I don't want for anything either. After your done giving back, it will only be twice as much as me.

"I will wave at them from the left seat of my MD88 or 738"

A number of UA guys thought they were insulated as well.

"I am moving up seats---to the LEFT seat on the next bid"

New Captain ego speaking? Go easy on your FO's okay. MD80 skipper huh, well congrats but I have to chuckle. I see new Captains on the RJ displaying the same attitude. All it is is a bigger RJ.

"Wanna bet your pay will go down?"

So...I DO have something in common with you.

General Lee said:
YES. Wanna bet your pay will go down? Everyone's pay will. Except Ron's.

Bye Bye--General Lee

How many of you dorks went over 250K, 225K, 200K, last year?

Lets hear it...

Can you imagine it at the DCI's?

As Mr. Lee says, "My pay will go down"??? First you Bitch that we were offered only 1.2% pay INCREASE, And I'm happy it was voted down by 72%, now I guess you are telling us that we are about to take a pay cut?! Even though we were just offered a pay increase???!!!

And if I would ever see a DL pilot wave at me, I would die of shock! The only time you boys are nice is when you want a ride in my jumpseat! I'd rather you not be nice at all, at least then you would hold true to who you really are!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back