• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's actually not true. Common misconception. Any injury that occurs during your employment would be covered as OJI.

Still doesn't account for making fun of this guy. He MAY be a tool, but based on this video, he is just enthusiastic and getting the job done. I have flown with quite a few that could learn from that video. Personal attacks reflect more on the sender than the receiver.

If you say so.... When union rampers from all walks of life for various airlines, from pax being able to make their quick connections, saying thanks, I will do what I do to help out EVERYTIME over saying "it's not my job". Funny how I keep getting thanks from IAH rampers for helping out and even reporting delays on the ramp when they are short staffed. Go figure.

I can live with myself helping out and many of here at Skywest would do the same (maybe not ride a belt loader up to the jetway). My helping doesn't hurt my paycheck in anyway. If we are delayed by ramp staffing, we put it, and maybe that will help one day.

Keep on being a koolaid boy then. I hope you throw out your back or get injured and see if your company will take care of you. Idiot

Actually I've worked with a few up front! And the 2 I've worked with were great pilots and good employees. What's you point????

What's my point....my point is he likes to be injected in his corn hole...his words, not mine. He is queer and I don't like queers in the cockpit just as he doesn't like people who go the extra mile. To each his own

What's my point....my point is he likes to be injected in his corn hole...his words, not mine. He is queer and I don't like queers in the cockpit just as he doesn't like people who go the extra mile. To each his own

Extra mile? That's why you sir are a lifer. A dick wad who doesn't grasp sh!t. Burn down with your regional and I pray that you have no future opportunity to further your career. No one likes koolaide remember that.

The moronic crap that some of you guys type is amazing. It's scary who's flying plane loads of people around. Then again, this is flightinfo. After 8 years of reading this stupid message board you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

The comments on the video on You Tube reflect how most NORMAL people view the attitude most of the people on here have. Glad you could come to FI to find other's like you cause most people just think you are a prick.

I agree it takes a unique person to do this but it takes am even bigger DB to film it and bash him on an Internet board.

The comments on the video on You Tube reflect how most NORMAL people view the attitude most of the people on here have. Glad you could come to FI to find other's like you cause most people just think you are a prick.

I agree it takes a unique person to do this but it takes am even bigger DB to film it and bash him on an Internet board.

Those people commenting have no clue about the regional life, pay ect.

Latest resources

Back