Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This has to be an xjt crew recording.

Ever think maybe mngmt doesn't work with pilots cause we are so hostile and unwilling to do any extra. Maybe if everyone was like this guy mngmt might be easier to work with. Maybe not. But maybe.

This has to be an xjt crew recording.

Ever think maybe mngmt doesn't work with pilots cause we are so hostile and unwilling to do any extra. Maybe if everyone was like this guy mngmt might be easier to work with. Maybe not. But maybe.

You have got to be kidding me. If this the case show me proof of management rewarding pilots for going the extra mike? At pinnacle phil rigorously pumped out memos to the entire employee saying thanks for the ontime, thanks for this and that. All for what? lol I mean really?!?! Please lay off the koolaid for christ sake. I can not understand why would anyone go the extra mile in hopes that management will be easier to work with? get the ************************* out. Im telling you this industry is phuuuuucked up.

The only tool is the guy who recorded and posted this. Do you hate yourself/career/life that much that you need to put others down? sad. The only thing this pilot is guilty of doing was being slightly unsafe, that was his choice. Judging by how well he did it I am guessing he was a ramper in the past and had done that a million times. Grow up people.

I don't work for Uncle Phil so I wouldn't know. I wouldn't have went to Peanuckle if it was the last airline on earth. But hey to each their own. Maybe if I did I would jave a miserable outlook as well

You have got to be kidding me. If this the case show me proof of management rewarding pilots for going the extra mike? At pinnacle phil rigorously pumped out memos to the entire employee saying thanks for the ontime, thanks for this and that. All for what? lol I mean really?!?! Please lay off the koolaid for christ sake. I can not understand why would anyone go the extra mile in hopes that management will be easier to work with? get the **********************h*** out. Im telling you this industry is phuuuuucked up.

What's my point....my point is he likes to be injected in his corn hole...his words, not mine. He is queer and I don't like queers in the cockpit just as he doesn't like people who go the extra mile. To each his own

You dont like "queers in the cockpit" please explain what you define as a "queer". If its the fact you don't like gay guys in the cockpit you really have quite a bit to learn about life. And if that is the case I really feel bad for you, thats a pathetic way to go through life.

This thread shouldn't have even made it past it's original post. It's obvious this is an XJet chooch lambasting a SKYW driver for thinking outside of the box. So then he comes on FI and looks for his pat on the back from the other regional chooches. Enjoy your career at XJet Uncle Bunkle...you'll be there a long time with your "look how cool I am" attitude. Fortunately the Majors can weed you guys out for a while before this "shortage" falls on us.

The doosh rode the belt loader. Rampers get fired for that kinda sht. What's wrong with you people?

Extra mile? That's why you sir are a lifer. A dick wad who doesn't grasp sh!t. Burn down with your regional and I pray that you have no future opportunity to further your career. No one likes koolaide remember that.

I'll gladly be a lifer where I'm at...just remember next time your getting corn holed and some dude nuts are slapping against yours....I actually fly a Boeing while you'll still be parking at the B80 gates at IAH. Get a life Jew

Latest resources

Back