• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those people commenting have no clue about the regional life, pay ect.

You're right, they have no idea YOU accepted job at $20,000 a year by choice and contribute to the destruction of my fat paycheck...yet you are so myopic to believe that Captain bag slinger is the problem...reality check tough guy, you're the problem too. Slinging bags is beneath me...and 1.3VXso...you are beneath me too

I'll gladly be a lifer where I'm at...just remember next time your getting corn holed and some dude nuts are slapping against yours....I actually fly a Boeing while you'll still be parking at the B80 gates at IAH. Get a life Jew

what a ************************* tard. Probably flying a boeing for a ******************** wage.

You're right, they have no idea YOU accepted job at $20,000 a year by choice and contribute to the destruction of my fat paycheck...yet you are so myopic to believe that Captain bag slinger is the problem...reality check tough guy, you're the problem too. Slinging bags is beneath me...and 1.3VXso...you are beneath me too

EMB145 huh? IAH seems like you also accepted a regional job over at express jet. That explains it..disregard company koolaid tool.

Ding ding ding....nail got hit in the head....very well put...

If there's a deficiency in ground handling resulting in late flights, then it needs to be fixed by management. Once pilots start doing other people's jobs, the situation will never get better.

I'm glad you care so much about his safety. Maybe if tools like this voyeur with the camera weren't so anti-work ethic, Express wouldn't be hoping for scraps from Skywest. "I hope he falls" Real nice. How many passengers heard that?

what a ************************* tard. Probably flying a boeing for a ******************** wage.

Well while he is flying his boeing somebody needs to remind him that since he relaxed scope he has once again ensured the survival of the regional airline he came from. Amazing how guys work at a regional then once they are the mighty skylord first officer of a boeing they are superior to most all living beings. Further proof pilots are social deviants.

Well while he is flying his boeing somebody needs to remind him that since he relaxed scope he has once again ensured the survival of the regional airline he came from. Amazing how guys work at a regional then once they are the mighty skylord first officer of a boeing they are superior to most all living beings. Further proof pilots are social deviants.

yup...im sure hes a real treat to fly with. I cringe sometime that idiots like nosoupforyou gets to move on.

Latest resources

Back