Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
;) maybe it was me that did the grafitti

I love how the judge says it was not DD who did it, and then KB says it was,

Is KB just hopin that he can lie his way though his anti-alpa campaign, and that SkyWest pilots are just too dumb to check the facts?

-J

Last edited:
;) maybe it was me that did the grafitti

I love how the judge says it was not DD who did it, and then KB says it was,

Is KB just hopin that he can lie his way though his anti-alpa campaign, and that SkyWest pilots are just too dumb to check the facts?

-J

Sadly, this has worked many times in the past...

Jason
i think you hit the nail on the head. I hope we prove that wrong!!! I just voted...it was not that difficult. (as SGU and DL seems to think it is.)

Inthegoo,
I like the line through the "Z" Nice touch!

I've been seeing the letter "Z" pop up in various places like TOLD cards, manifest pads, etc. I even saw a tribute to the FF graffiti in one of the stalls. I don't think we recently hired Zorro did we?

Ha Ha found this on another message board and thought it was kinda humourous.

Reading through this and other postings on the Internet one gets the impression of a personality clash taking place between a guy in his late forties still stuck flying regional airline Brazilias all hours of the night, through wintertime cold fronts, into mountainous airports, and his slightly younger Chief Pilot who, when he isn't at SkyWest, is flying a helicopter for a Salt Lake television station and getting media face time as Mr. Super Pilot.

It isn't difficult to extrapolate that Captain Douglas on the night in question probably didn't ooze aeronautical enthusiasm as he checked into dispatch. His attitude, after checking the JAC meteorological conditions, could have become infectious. His F/O came down with a sudden onset of cronic fatique syndrome and their flight attendant Brandee Black reported her arthritis becoming particularly acute. SkyWest was becoming the regional airline equivalent of the National Football League injury reserve list. But they fought through physical distress like dedicated airline employees and off they went to Jackson Hole.

And what did they get for all their effort? ATC gave them a holding pattern, perhaps while they attempt to clear the snow on the JAC runway or the winds/crosswind component lowered to acceptable landing standards. Sometime between a teardrop entry into the holding pattern and the decision to return to SLC it's not a stretch to say the Brazilia cockpit became infected with a profusion of BAD WORDS. Yes profanity; about their airline's dispatch, management and his brown nosing Chief Pilot in particular and maybe life in general. As he checked for rime ice accumulation and his Brazilia's fuel supply, the thought may have crossed Captain Douglas that (well into his forties) he was flying a G@# D@#n 30 passenger turboprop into Jackson Hole instead of a Boeing 747-400 into Sydney or Paris. As the evening wore on toward midnight the fatigued and psychologically drained crew diverted back to Salt Lake. In the dark and silent cockpit Captain Don Douglas felt a dull ache, a painful throbbing sensation grow...and grow between his loins. The physician was wrong about the degree of discomfort his vasectomy operation would yield; his balls hurt like hell!

When the crew blocked-in back at SLC and completed their paperwork what was their reward? A flight back to JAC through the same weather scheduled five hours later at 4:40 am. The odds of that crew accepting that flight were as likely as turkeys flying with eagles.

Is should be noted that the folks on this site are not particularly pilot friendly. http://dm.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/3652402/

Last edited:
And another good one:

Douglas: You want answers?

Fizer : I think I'm entitled to them.

Douglas: You want answers?

Fizer: I want the truth!

Douglas: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has weather. And those releases have to be flown by men with alertness. Who's gonna do it? You Fizer? You, Ms Human Resources? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for cancellations and you curse the pilots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that cancelled leg, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that flight. You need me on that flight.
We use words like honor, hand writing experts, ALPA...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a stand up and fly in bad weather. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Fizer: Did you call in fatigue?

Douglas: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.

Fizer: Did you call in fatigue?

Douglas: You're %&$#damn right I did!!

Sorry folk...i just wanted to have some fun during this union drive:)

Ha Ha found this on another message board and thought it was kinda humourous.

Reading through this and other postings on the Internet one gets the impression of a personality clash taking place between a guy in his late forties still stuck flying regional airline Brazilias all hours of the night, through wintertime cold fronts, into mountainous airports, and his slightly younger Chief Pilot who, when he isn't at SkyWest, is flying a helicopter for a Salt Lake television station and getting media face time as Mr. Super Pilot.

It isn't difficult to extrapolate that Captain Douglas on the night in question probably didn't ooze aeronautical enthusiasm as he checked into dispatch. His attitude, after checking the JAC meteorological conditions, could have become infectious. His F/O came down with a sudden onset of cronic fatique syndrome and their flight attendant Brandee Black reported her arthritis becoming particularly acute. SkyWest was becoming the regional airline equivalent of the National Football League injury reserve list. But they fought through physical distress like dedicated airline employees and off they went to Jackson Hole.

And what did they get for all their effort? ATC gave them a holding pattern, perhaps while they attempt to clear the snow on the JAC runway or the winds/crosswind component lowered to acceptable landing standards. Sometime between a teardrop entry into the holding pattern and the decision to return to SLC it's not a stretch to say the Brazilia cockpit became infected with a profusion of BAD WORDS. Yes profanity; about their airline's dispatch, management and his brown nosing Chief Pilot in particular and maybe life in general. As he checked for rime ice accumulation and his Brazilia's fuel supply, the thought may have crossed Captain Douglas that (well into his forties) he was flying a G@# D@#n 30 passenger turboprop into Jackson Hole instead of a Boeing 747-400 into Sydney or Paris. As the evening wore on toward midnight the fatigued and psychologically drained crew diverted back to Salt Lake. In the dark and silent cockpit Captain Don Douglas felt a dull ache, a painful throbbing sensation grow...and grow between his loins. The physician was wrong about the degree of discomfort his vasectomy operation would yield; his balls hurt like hell!

When the crew blocked-in back at SLC and completed their paperwork what was their reward? A flight back to JAC through the same weather scheduled five hours later at 4:40 am. The odds of that crew accepting that flight were as likely as turkeys flying with eagles.

Is should be noted that the folks on this site are not particularly pilot friendly. http://dm.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/3652402/

They should read the pleading letter DD sent to Jerry A. asking for his job back. This guy LOVES flying at SkyWest. For the love, some people just don't get it. It was the other way around...with Fizer being full of himself and being pissed off that Douglas wouldn't back down from maintaining his correctness in calling in sick and his innocence in the graffiti incident.

anyone see this reply?

[FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva][FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva][FONT=ARIAL,] ALPA is not and was not a part of this and it would not have made a difference. How many pilots were terminated in the last 10 years per 1000 at Skywest, at ASA, at Comair... Sorry, the fact is more pilots were terminated at ALPA unionized COMAIR then SKYWEST. The argument is moot.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

anyone see this reply?

[FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva][FONT=ARIAL, Helvetica, Geneva][FONT=ARIAL,]ALPA is not and was not a part of this and it would not have made a difference. How many pilots were terminated in the last 10 years per 1000 at Skywest, at ASA, at Comair... Sorry, the fact is more pilots were terminated at ALPA unionized COMAIR then SKYWEST. The argument is moot.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Source?

I didn't think so.

Were you born as a management tool, or did you have your lips surgically attached to a certain orifice at a later point in time?

Latest resources

Back