• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest ordered to rehire pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pulver said Douglas is entitled to back pay and attorney fees.

I think that this is the most important part! Lets hope he gets it, all of it! :)

The arthritis part is a little weak though.

Well, referencing the article, all I can say is, "You can still Fu*k Fizer" (some of the funniest crap I have ever heard).

Need ALPA yet, guys????

Reading the court document early in the morning I about blew coffee when I read that. My wife looking over my shoulder also gave points to that as being one of the most well deployed graffiti antics ever. F'ing classic! You Sir, whoever you may be, are an artist!

Fu-k Fizer!

Careful, they have recently hired a forensic typing expert and although it is the same block letter font for everyone, rumor has it they have tied all Flightinfo graffiti to one single Skywest pilot.

Usernames and individual posts we're not considered.

Just what I heard...

Careful, they have recently hired a forensic typing expert and although it is the same block letter font for everyone, rumor has it they have tied all Flightinfo graffiti to one single Skywest pilot.

Usernames and individual posts we're not considered.

Just what I heard...

I recommend that all FI posters now type with their lefthand. This should take care of the problem.

Is Fizer the EMB FO / Chief Pilot that we have heard about all the way out here on the East Coast?

The EMB FO CP you're thinking about was the former DEN chief. He was actually a VERY GOOD chief pilot. He may have been an FO, but he had a lot of management experience from the military.

He left his chief pilot position around July of last year to take a job at SGU. That was a big loss for the DEN pilot group at the time.

Latest resources

Back