• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest IAH Base, What If ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at SWOL, it sounds like that is exactly what is going to happen, unless CALPA can put a (temporary) stop to it until something more permanent will come down the 'pike.

Having been away from this site for quite some time, I guess I should not be surprised the level of (im)maturity..............but I am.

Last edited:
and you are the smartest?

No and I don't claim to be. But, by default, everyone else on this board is smarter than you. :p

johnsonrod said:
all you can do is call people names, and that's it. Nothing else. That means you are a loser.

Just because you can't accept your own stupidity doesn't mean it isn't true. :)

johnsonrod said:
You are cheaper outsourced labor, and the Majors are now making more money and don't need to outsource anymore.

"cheaper outsourced labor" as opposed to "expensive outsourced labor".

"making more money and don't NEED to outsource anymore". -Yeah, they just WANT to outsource now. :pimp:

johnsonrod said:
The mainline guys want their flying back that was taken away because of cheaper RJ operators.

Who is stopping them from taking their flying back? Me. :rolleyes:

johnsonrod said:
UAL uses your CR7s from LAX to SEA. Why? Those sure are small cities.....

You better tell UAL management they are making more money now and don't need to outsource anymore. Write Jeff and Glen a super nice informative letter using all the same critical thinking and originality you do when you post! :laugh:

johnsonrod said:
In the meantime, Virgin America comes in and takes even more market share away.

When you build a better mousetrap and pay near regional wages...

johnsonrod said:
CR7s shouldn't be doing it, and you know it.

You're right. Slap my wrist and take my 700 away for one whole month! :bawling:

johnsonrod said:
Even though you can't do anything about it, you shouldn't think it is normal.

Aye Aye Capt'n Rod. Commencing abnormal thinking and nothing else. :nuts:

johnsonrod said:
UAL got rid of 94 737s to facilitate the merger, not because they couldn't fill them.

Hmm...I thought you said it was because of "cheaper outsourced labor", but now it's to "facilitate a merger". Don't forget to remind your mainline mancrushes of your new found facts. :confused:

johnsonrod said:
Cheap outsourcing is bad for this industry and unfortunately you are a part of it. That practice needs to stop, which will help us all out eventually.

Lead by example OR be the change you want to see.

If you won't do either than SHUT THE ******************** UP! You are stupid! And it's beyond frustrating! :uzi:

Here is your entire post. Unaltered. Please reread what you posted. It is DUMB! :puke:

johnsonrod said:
No, it appears you can't work together. You are cheaper outsourced labor, and the Majors are now making more money and don't need to outsource anymore. The mainline guys want their flying back that was taken away because of cheaper RJ operators. UAL uses your CR7s from LAX to SEA. Why? Those sure are small cities..... In the meantime, Virgin America comes in and takes even more market share away. CR7s shouldn't be doing it, and you know it. Even though you can't do anything about it, you shouldn't think it is normal. UAL got rid of 94 737s to facilitate the merger, not because they couldn't fill them. Cheap outsourcing is bad for this industry and unfortunately you are a part of it. That practice needs to stop, which will help us all out eventually.

Enjoy the smilies!

eP.

Last edited:
Hey Skywest pilots stay out of our IAH crewroom. You have never offerd to share yours so don't bother trying to come in ours.

Sounds like there's some sexual tension in the IAH crewroom.

eP.

Last edited:
Bro get some knowledge before you post this junk. Suggest you start with Railway Labor Act for Dummies. Then tell me how I have a prayer in court by walking off my job before NMB process. Then I suggest you read DAL vs Dal ALPA 2000 and UAL vs UAL ALPA 2007. Get informed before spotting off like a blowhard...

What a strong union you have "bro". GMAFB. Looks like your "SITUATION" isn't so "under control".

members I just spent alot of time in this thread.. there have been suspensions handed out for creative swearing, religious slurs and more.. Just a friendly reminder.. STOP IT>>>

no more warning on the TOS just 30 days in the klink.. happy new year

It amazes me how the CAL and other chest thumpers want SKYW guys to take it in the shorts (fired) for their (CAL/UAL) union who hasn't put a stop to this. They have the flying on their schedule and they are gonna do it unless a government official puts a stop to it. You guys kill me with the "you're a scab......" get your damn CAL union to step in and do something otherwise STFU, you're gonna give a guy who makes 20k a year sh_it for the downfalls of you and your union and the winnings of your boss, bunch of lazy Monday morning QB's. It pisses me off to no end that this is happening but what pushes me over the edge is guys who have no balls talking crap to someone who has no control over what flying they do. You guys gonna pay their salary for the rest of their lives if they walk?????
CAL/UAL PILOTS have done a great thing by winning the ruling but it can't stop here, your/our/everyone's BS union needs to grow a pair and keep the fight going.

Latest resources

Back