• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest IAH Base, What If ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Facts on flight info..............Now that's funny.

Nimtz,

What would you advocate I do?
I didn't bid for this trip and yet still have 2 days of IAH flying with NOW only UAL flight numbers, not available for purchase online on CO website, or via ANY website. Only available via UA website or any other travel site under UA flight number only.
You suggest I call in sick and risk my job?

I'm in favor of unionization and have not made that a secret.

Waiting for your suggestion or anyone's for that matter.

As far as I know what Jeff Sexyback is doing is legal. Perhaps there are grey areas, but i'm drinking on the ski slopes now so i don't know them. Go fly the trip. Congrats on getting to spend time in Humble Tejas! Just don't make your career goal to be ending up like Joe Merchant.

The point I was making was that if Jeff Sexyback ignored the ruling and carried the code, then I wouldn't fly it just as a wouldn't of taken a capt seat at 'Freedom A'. Way too much hard wiring to blow up on this thread all
around...

Post your sources. It's called citing.

Who's calling who names now. Kind of defeats your position. Ha, ha!

Find the source that says SkyWest is taking delivery of 4 new CRJ-700 and 4 ex-Horizon CRJ-700 to fly a total of 8 additional CRJ-700 for Delta, you know, a major airline that is done with outsourcing according to you. Sure sounds like the majors are "taking it back". Ha, ha!

Oh, and how much did you make last year at your stolen cheap outsourced job? Did you have a comfy lifestyle while CAL pilots were on furlough because of you? Just wondering.

eP.

eP, our country is in debt. Do I have to cite a source for that for you? It seems like you are trying to have fun with this, but it is making you look dumber than you are. RJs are a bad thing overall for everyone. Those jobs pay less, have worse benefits, and were multiplied thanks to bankrupt companies getting around pilot contracts. No sources needed for that, it's just obvious. And, if you are trying to win the war of attrition with Gen Lee and the other guy, then you may win, because your real lack of response other than "state your sources" would drive anyone to go to another thread. You very well may get your wish to be "left alone", and also left behind.

Last edited:
eP, our country is in debt. Do I have to cite a source for that for you? It seems like you are trying to have fun with this, but it is making you look dumber than you are. RJs are a bad thing overall for everyone. Those jobs pay less, have worse benefits, and were multiplied thanks to bankrupt companies getting around pilot contracts. No sources needed for that, it's just obvious. And, if you are trying to win the war of attrition with Gen Lee and the other guy, then you may win, because your real lack of response other than "state your sources" would drive anyone to go to another thread. You very well may get your wish to be "left alone", and also left behind.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW THIS?

That's my point. It's ********************ing old. Every RJ driver is tired of hearing the same old bull********************. Especially from these two ******************************bags.

Yes, my point is to wear the ********************ers out and any one else who wants to keep piping on about this subject.

RJ PILOTS GET IT.

HERE'S MY PONIT: THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT. ******************************bag #1 said it himself, yet he continues to force he views onto us.

So, it will become: Source, please or STFU!

Get it!

eP.

Here's another way to same the same ********************ing thing:

Thread drift:
I hate those posts eP- 90%+ of all regional pilots never wanted to fly for a regional for any length of time- they want to get on with a major. They never got a vote in how much was outsourced and before you say how they got all this flight time- all outsourcing did was make the minimums higher after a longer period of stagnation-

It was major airline pilots who first allowed jet outsourcing - then accepted the bs under bk- and in DALPAS case gave -900's away out of bk as late as 2006 for a biscuit of a payraise.

Major airline pilots need to realize they were the cause- and really the ones who can fix it.

Who doesn't understand this?

So, quit telling the RJ pilot what to do and do it your damn selves.

In other words, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

eP.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back