• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest IAH Base, What If ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, it belongs to Skywest Inc, NOT Skywest Airlines.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for the "two separate companies" crowd. I welcome Skywest pilots into my crewroom for for further ALPA education. :)

Speaking of education....

Yet you and other CAL pilots seem to want Skywest pilots to walk off the job over YOUR battle....How can you ask another pilot group to do what you yourself aren't willing to do over YOUR battle?

Joe please return to the irrelevant state where you belong. Btw how did the abitratrion turn out Master of Herndon? YOU WERE WRONG COMMUTER LIFER! Joe you are about as relevant as Dan Quayle.

Last edited:
No and I don't claim to be. But, by default, everyone else on this board is smarter than you. :p

Just because you can't accept your own stupidity doesn't mean it isn't true. :)

"cheaper outsourced labor" as opposed to "expensive outsourced labor".

"making more money and don't NEED to outsource anymore". -Yeah, they just WANT to outsource now. :pimp:

Who is stopping them from taking their flying back? Me. :rolleyes:

You better tell UAL management they are making more money now and don't need to outsource anymore. Write Jeff and Glen a super nice informative letter using all the same critical thinking and originality you do when you post! :laugh:

When you build a better mousetrap and pay near regional wages...

You're right. Slap my wrist and take my 700 away for one whole month! :bawling:

Aye Aye Capt'n Rod. Commencing abnormal thinking and nothing else. :nuts:

Hmm...I thought you said it was because of "cheaper outsourced labor", but now it's to "facilitate a merger". Don't forget to remind your mainline mancrushes of your new found facts. :confused:

Lead by example OR be the change you want to see.

If you won't do either than SHUT THE ******************** UP! You are stupid! And it's beyond frustrating! :uzi:

Here is your entire post. Unaltered. Please reread what you posted. It is DUMB! :puke:

Enjoy the smilies!

eP.

Talk about a dumb diatribe. You love playing for the minors. You LOVE your CR7........Johnsonrod wants OUT of the regionals it seems, and he said he was gearing up for upcoming interviews, which thanks to scheduled retirements will be here shortly. I admire a guy who can see through his OWN part of the industry (regionals) and see what is actually going on. CHEAP outsourced labor thanks to airline BKs, that were not caused by airline pilots, rather bad management decisions. Do you need history repeated to you? Passengers don't like RJs, and thanks to higher oil, airliner managers are starting to dislike them, especially 50 seaters. They will be mostly GONE in the future, and you will see less of those CR7s and more Dash-8-400s, and then you can fly for even less.

I should understand though that you are very likely unhireable. Your cockiness about RJ economics and your lack of knowledge about who actually controls YOUR flying is apparent. Mainline unions control it, via scope clauses. Will the current clauses that were relaxed via a bankruptcy judge be changed in upcoming contract talks? YOU BET. Whether or not all of the larger RJs are locked out (smaller ones will go away natually via higher gas), if some are locked out or contracts not renewed, then it is a win, a win for passengers and for mainline pilots. That is the aim, and the recent arbitration win by CAL pilots towards UAL's management was just a shot across the bow. Get used to it. And, I hope your obvious insecurities start to mend, along with the probable ED you have. Johnsonrod has it RIGHT, and he will be successful eventually reaching his goal. Your goal has been attained already, which was to show everyone that your are THE IDIOT on FI. Have fun in the minors, with NO chance at the Majors.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Talk about a dumb diatribe. You love playing for the minors. You LOVE your CR7........Johnsonrod wants OUT of the regionals it seems, and he said he was gearing up for upcoming interviews, which thanks to scheduled retirements will be here shortly. I admire a guy who can see through his OWN part of the industry (regionals) and see what is actually going on. CHEAP outsourced labor thanks to airline BKs, that were not caused by airline pilots, rather bad management decisions. Do you need history repeated to you? Passengers don't like RJs, and thanks to higher oil, airliner managers are starting to dislike them, especially 50 seaters. They will be mostly GONE in the future, and you will see less of those CR7s and more Dash-8-400s, and then you can fly for even less.

I should understand though that you are very likely unhireable. Your cockiness about RJ economics and your lack of knowledge about who actually controls YOUR flying is apparent. Mainline unions control it, via scope clauses. Will the current clauses that were relaxed via a bankruptcy judge be changed in upcoming contract talks? YOU BET. Whether or not all of the larger RJs are locked out (smaller ones will go away natually via higher gas), if some are locked out or contracts not renewed, then it is a win, a win for passengers and for mainline pilots. That is the aim, and the recent arbitration win by CAL pilots towards UAL's management was just a shot across the bow. Get used to it. And, I hope your obvious insecurities start to mend, along with the probable ED you have. Johnsonrod has it RIGHT, and he will be successful eventually reaching his goal. Your goal has been attained already, which was to show everyone that your are THE IDIOT on FI. Have fun in the minors, with NO chance at the Majors.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I agree, but on a relevant tangent, didn't DALPA have a chance to bring Compass on board? I have no idea about the specifics, but that seemingly would have been a great start to recovering scope. Please enlighten me if that was simply a rumor or something that had a legitimate chance of happening.

What is the name of your union again? Talk trash when you contribute something 'fella'...

You asked...
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs231.ash2/50412_63364391494_3508789_n.jpg

There was no "trash" talking. CAL pilots started the trash talking, intimidation, and JS denying. That is a fact. 66 seat RJ's are flying out of IAH today, IN SPITE of your union. I simply want to know why some CAL pilots would rather Skywest pilots refuse to fly these flights instead of putting their own jobs on the line? What is happening today is EXACTLY the reason for having a union. Work action. Where is it?

It's all politics now. Union, management. There's no difference 'fella'.

Yet you and other CAL pilots seem to want Skywest pilots to walk off the job over YOUR battle....How can you ask another pilot group to do what you yourself aren't willing to do over YOUR battle?

As General Lee pointed out, the mainline pilots will help decide our flying via their scope clause. If you don't like that Joe, you can sue them unsuccessfully, again.

I agree, but on a relevant tangent, didn't DALPA have a chance to bring Compass on board? I have no idea about the specifics, but that seemingly would have been a great start to recovering scope. Please enlighten me if that was simply a rumor or something that had a legitimate chance of happening.

Don't they all have numbers or jobs at Delta? Didn't Dalpa fight for that after Compass was sold?

Don't they all have numbers or jobs at Delta? Didn't Dalpa fight for that after Compass was sold?

So you are answering my question with a question? I don't know, that is what I asked for the most part as I am not intimately familiar with the situation. Chill my friend, I too want to not retire at a regional.

Latest resources

Back