• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest IAH Base, What If ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But they are on CAL's website for sale. Right now you can book a round trip ticket on a United Express/Skywest 700 from IAH to ASE. No Continental metal involved, only CAL selling the UEX ticket. This is the work around? I have not looked at the other city pairs.

They are not roundtrips, the routings were built as UAL ORD-ASE-IAH and IAH-ASE-ORD. Same with the IAD-IAH routings. Other city pairs weren't built that way and those are not showing up on either CAL or UAL websites.

They are not roundtrips, the routings were built as UAL ORD-ASE-IAH and IAH-ASE-ORD. Same with the IAD-IAH routings. Other city pairs weren't built that way and those are not showing up on either CAL or UAL websites.

Are you really asking what I think you're asking?

So, as I feared, the flying will go on as planned. The lawyers and management win again. The only way this is a win for CAL pilots is when they WALK OUT the day this flying begins. But they won't. They will just blame management and Skywest pilots and point, shout, and whine. All the while they hold the ultimate nuke. WALK OUT.

Bro get some knowledge before you post this junk. Suggest you start with Railway Labor Act for Dummies. Then tell me how I have a prayer in court by walking off my job before NMB process. Then I suggest you read DAL vs Dal ALPA 2000 and UAL vs UAL ALPA 2007. Get informed before spotting off like a blowhard...

Hey Skywest pilots stay out of our IAH crewroom. You have never offerd to share yours so don't bother trying to come in ours.

Hey Skywest pilots stay out of our IAH crewroom. You have never offerd to share yours so don't bother trying to come in ours.

Which crewroom did you want into so badly Chief?
All you gotta do is ask.

I hope your CBA has some language regarding private crewrooms, otherwise that crewroom belongs to SkyWest Inc.

Which crewroom did you want into so badly Chief?
All you gotta do is ask.

I hope your CBA has some language regarding private crewrooms, otherwise that crewroom belongs to SkyWest Inc.

Yeah, it belongs to Skywest Inc, NOT Skywest Airlines.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for the "two separate companies" crowd. I welcome Skywest pilots into my crewroom for for further ALPA education. :)

Bro get some knowledge before you post this junk. Suggest you start with Railway Labor Act for Dummies. Then tell me how I have a prayer in court by walking off my job before NMB process. Then I suggest you read DAL vs Dal ALPA 2000 and UAL vs UAL ALPA 2007. Get informed before spotting off like a blowhard...

Yet you and other CAL pilots seem to want Skywest pilots to walk off the job over YOUR battle....How can you ask another pilot group to do what you yourself aren't willing to do over YOUR battle?

Yeah, it belongs to Skywest Inc, NOT Skywest Airlines.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for the "two separate companies" crowd. I welcome Skywest pilots into my crewroom for for further ALPA education. :)

Skywest pilots are welcome in the ASA crew lounges. There you will hear about how ALPA really is the one who botched up this whole scope issue...The XJT folks seem to drink the ALPA koolaid more than those of us on the ASA side of the house...

Skywest pilots are welcome in the ASA crew lounges. There you will hear about how ALPA really is the one who botched up this whole scope issue...The XJT folks seem to drink the ALPA koolaid more than those of us on the ASA side of the house...

After looking at your contract I see why..

Latest resources

Back