Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nimtz,

What would you advocate I do?
I didn't bid for this trip and yet still have 2 days of IAH flying with NOW only UAL flight numbers, not available for purchase online on CO website, or via ANY website. Only available via UA website or any other travel site under UA flight number only.
You suggest I call in sick and risk my job?

I'm in favor of unionization and have not made that a secret.

Waiting for your suggestion or anyone's for that matter.

At this time, I don't think these flights are in FULL compliance with our arbitration award. I am sure they will be soon. I read the SkyWest update and it stated they are in compliance, I disagree.

I blame our management for this. They thought they would win, instead they have pissed off this pilot group beyond belief. I have zero faith in our CEO aka Jeff Lorenzo.

Most of my friends have avoided these flights, they are senior enough to do so. Some, who I thought were SkyWest lifers have decided to move on. If we can cap outsourcing then maybe there will jobs to leave to.

What facts?

That's not a fact. They maybe be making more money, but they CONTINUE to outsource. D'uh

Yeah so! Take your flying back. AGAIN, what's stopping you? ME!? :rolleyes: It's all yours to take, shut up and take it already.

See two quotes above. The Majors maybe be making more money, but THEY CONTINUE TO OUTSOURCE! D'UH!

No ********************! By better mousetrap, I mean, they offer a better

PRODUCT and SERVICE. They are doing just what Johnsonrod posted...TAKING market share. If UAL cared, then they should go into SEA and TAKE IT BACK. Sound familiar

WTF! What does this mean. I shouldn't be doing it, I know it, BUT THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT. His DUMBass says it himself. So WTF!

LEAD THE WAY! QUIT YOUR JOB NOW! The practice stops with YOU! Not with you CALLING ME OUT!

Just like I posted two pages back. There are no FACTS in what he post, hence NOTHING to debate. All I've done is reposted what I had already posted. You
came on here without reading a word of it. Jenny you're losing. I'm not impressed.

Care to continue your slide downward.

Just keep posting this: My flying belongs to the Majors. Major pilots control the scope. It's not my flying. My career at the regional is ********************ty. Johnsonsrod is a winner cause he polishes your

nob nightly and you are going to recommend him for a nob polishing job at Delta. Blah, blah, blah. 14,xxx posts later and it's still the same suck for you. It old, boring and MINDLESS!

You may, one day, succeed johnsonsrod as the dumbest poster on FI

eP.

Now that was funny. EPilot has GAS. We all know that by now. So, the legacies are profitable, but are still outsourcing. How fast can they dump the
outsourcing? Overnight? They are making money thanks to fees, not RJ service. They are actually losing money on our 50 seaters, but you can't see that yet. And could UAL just expand in SEA? With which gates? You seem to have a major problem not thinking through before posting. Alaska Air would not give up an extra gate unless forced, and SEA airport loves them. Outsourcing cannot be changed overnight, but hopefully mainline pilot contract changes will force it. I know you still don't understand that, but the General and I will continue to remind you, since you seem slow.

Last edited:
Now that was funny. EPilot has GAS. We all know that by now. So, the legacies are profitable, but are still outsourcing. How fast can they dump the outsourcing? Overnight?

Overnight? Source, please.

johnsonsrod said:
They are making money thanks to fees, not RJ service.

Source, please.

johnsonrod said:
They are actually losing money on our 50 seaters, but you can't see that yet.

What I see isn't fact. Source, please.

johnsonsrod said:
And could UAL just expand in SEA? With which gates?

You're the one that said CR7s from SEA to LAX. So you tell me and source, please.

johnsonsrod said:
You seem to have a major problem not thinking through before posting.

Umm...yea. I THINK I've proven that not to be the case. But keep telling yourself it. AGAIN, denying your stupidity doesn't mean it's not true.

johnsonsrod said:
Alaska Air would not give up an extra gate unless forced, and SEA airport loves them.

Source, please.

johnsonsord said:
Outsourcing cannot be changed overnight, but hopefully mainline pilot contract changes will force it.

WHAT!!! That's not what you JUST said. And I don't think through what I post. :rolleyes: YOU ARE STUPID!!!

johnsonsrod said:
I know you still don't understand that, but the General and I will continue to remind you, since you seem slow.

Thanks, but I'll stick to learning from INTELLIGENT sources.

johnsonsrod said:
Now that was funny. EPilot has GAS. We all know that by now. So, the legacies are profitable, but are still outsourcing. How fast can they dump the
outsourcing? Overnight? They are making money thanks to fees, not RJ service. They are actually losing money on our 50 seaters, but you can't see that yet. And could UAL just expand in SEA? With which gates? You seem to have a major problem not thinking through before posting. Alaska Air would not give up an extra gate unless forced, and SEA airport loves them. Outsourcing cannot be changed overnight, but hopefully mainline pilot contract changes will force it. I know you still don't understand that, but the General and I will continue to remind you, since you seem slow.

Oh, if I forgot to ask for it, WHERE ARE YOUR SOUCRES for the "facts" you posted?

eP.

jenny lee said:
It's funny, but you still have yet to actually debate him on any facts or any of his posts

Opinions aren't facts. Thoughts aren't facts. Hopes aren't facts.

And posting it on FI, without a source to back it up, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.

Have fun finding all the sources for the "facts" you've been posting. I will ask for a source for everything you post. Everytime.

It will look like this:

Source, please.

Enjoy.

eP.

Last edited:
Opinions aren't facts. Thoughts aren't facts. Hopes aren't facts.

And posting it on FI, without a source to back it up, DOESN'T MAKE IT A FACT.

Have fun finding all the sources for the "facts" you've been posting. I will ask for a source for everything you post. Everytime.

It will look like this:

Source, please.

Enjoy.

eP.

Awesome.

Maybe Rod doesn't know. He was correct though, Dalpa fought for the right to keep every Compass pilot hired before the buyout by the owner of TransStates to eventually get a number (without interviewing) at Delta. As far as keeping the E175s and not selling them, that would have been nice, but when Delta supposedly offered Dalpa a large pay raise inexchange for a possible 100 seater, and was told no, they decided to get out of the regional business altogether. The only reason DL still has Comair is because nobody wanted to buy it. There are still limits on the number of 76 seaters at Delta, and we expect those to get tighter after we get our next contract. The 50 seaters are going away thanks to the high gas prices anyway.

And, it's good you don't want to stay in the minors forever like EDpilot16, because there will be plenty of opportunities to move up when huge retirements start in a year or two. The numbers are actually shocking (some years have more than 600 leaving DL), and every top guy that leaves generates 20 or so trainings UP the ladder. When that stuff starts happening in earnest, being an INTL widebody FO lineholder within a year or two might not be uncommon. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks for the info. The flow-through was still a victory, just like CAL's scope arbitration, something to build on. The causality of the erosion of scope is multifaceted, and lessons should be learned, but the blame-game needs to end (Thank you Mr. UAL for referring to me as a "salary destroyer" on frequency). Any legacy pilot, or former Midwest pilot, has hopefully vowed to get it back, and look at the big picture in maintaining the airline pilot as a career, not a mediocre job.

I personally think flow-through is a great-deal, even being cognizant of the negative side, being displaced by a flowback. I think the pros outweigh the cons. It is a small taste of what it would be like to have a single ALPA list (impossible dream).

Overnight? Source, please.

Source, please.

What I see isn't fact. Source, please.

You're the one that said CR7s from SEA to LAX. So you tell me and source,please.

Umm...yea. I THINK I've proven that not to be the case. But keep telling
yourself it. AGAIN, denying your stupidity doesn't mean it's not true.

Source, please.

WHAT!!! That's not what you JUST said. And I don't think through what
I post. :rolleyes: YOU ARE STUPID!!!

Thanks, but I'll stick to learning from INTELLIGENT sources.

Oh, if I forgot to ask for it, WHERE ARE YOUR SOUCRES for the "facts" you posted?

eP.

Thanks community college professor......hmmmm, my sources. Well, the recent yahoo finance article about airline profits due to fees stated Delta made the top of the list for all airlines for 2010, with $1.26 billion from fees alone.(it was a thread in the Majors section, look it up). So, there is your first FACT. Richard Anderson stated he was parking more than 50 RJs in 2011 during his third quarter conference call. (fact). And The CEO of Comair stated in a memo to his employees thar they were downsizing to only 49 total aircraft. Yet another factoid for you. Please try to refute any of those. RJs are a dying breed, and 50 seaters are on the way out faster (do you need facts? Go look it up again). BTW, you are a really annoying weirdo.(FACT) You can go ahead and enjoy the regional life as it continues to deteriorate. I am moving on without you to better things. Bye loser. (FACT)

Thanks community college professor......hmmmm, my sources. Well, the recent yahoo finance article about airline profits due to fees stated Delta made the top of the list for all airlines for 2010, with $1.26 billion from fees alone.(it was a thread in the Majors section, look it up). So, there is your first FACT. Richard Anderson stated he was parking more than 50 RJs in 2011 during his third quarter conference call. (fact). And The CEO of Comair stated in a memo to his employees thar they were downsizing to only 49 total aircraft. Yet another factoid for you. Please try to refute any of those. RJs are a dying breed, and 50 seaters are on the way out faster (do you need facts? Go look it up again).

Post your sources. It's called citing.

johnsonsrod said:
BTW, you are a really annoying weirdo.(FACT) You can go ahead and enjoy the regional life as it continues to deteriorate. I am moving on without you to better things. Bye loser. (FACT)

Who's calling who names now. Kind of defeats your position. Ha, ha!

Find the source that says SkyWest is taking delivery of 4 new CRJ-700 and 4 ex-Horizon CRJ-700 to fly a total of 8 additional CRJ-700 for Delta, you know, a major airline that is done with outsourcing according to you. Sure sounds like the majors are "taking it back". Ha, ha!

Oh, and how much did you make last year at your stolen cheap outsourced job? Did you have a comfy lifestyle while CAL pilots were on furlough because of you? Just wondering.

eP.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back