Skywest hiring ASA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WSurf said:
Did I miss something? ASA guys are going to Skywest? No intergation? If this is happening, then ASA has nothing to gain! Any job action in sight??
Skywest folks aren't jumping up and down to get ASA's pay and supporting the ASA pilots?

Yeah the two pilot groups are almost as tight as PSA/PDT/ALG!

Well I don't think the ALG/PDT merger went too bad! Any merger sucks, even worse for ALG/PDT because our airline was shrinking....

Did anyone that interviewed at Skywest in the first week of September hear back from the company, either way. I think they were hiring for a Oct 2nd class 30 EMB120, and 39 CRJ? Thanks in advance

The ASA pilots that I know that have jumped the fence, Love it over at SkyWest!!! They are glad they jumped ship. They pay for jepps, uniforms and give them longevity for travel and benefits..

amcnd said:
The ASA pilots that I know that have jumped the fence, Love it over at SkyWest!!! They are glad they jumped ship. They pay for jepps, uniforms and give them longevity for travel and benefits..

Pay for Jepps? Didn't know companies make you pay for them??? Whack!!!

Crash Pad said:
Acars... Good thing ASA installed that on our 70's!

Won't be our (ASA) 70's for long! How funny that ASA has talked about installing ACARS on our fleet for years, now that Skywest is taking our 70's it's just been installed!! Seems to me that ASA fit the bill for the ACARS for Skywest, nice! Oh well enjoy them...things that make you go hmmmm....

amcnd said:

ASA pays for Jepps and uniforms. Am I missing something? Besides a competent managment team.

Latest resources

Back