• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest getting closer to furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats funny. I always "got it" that the industry or airline I am working for could close doors, the difference is that I don't think I am as worried about it. Go with the flow :)
You missed the point entirely! Having options means you don't have to worry, if I get furloughed(not likely, but doors do close), I will take a half step and keep on truckin'. Go with the flow, grasshopper!
PBR

For not caring you sure have taken a lot of time to reply to all of my post.
Guilty mind, its hard to deny being a turd eater while picking peanuts and corn from ones teeth.
CX is classic, he wants legitimacy, but being the devil's(Hulas) spawn, the mirror tells all.
He is a pathetic excuse for a pseudo pilot and is in constant pain(rectal), forgive him!
PBR

Listen man, I've got several friends at 9E and the majority of the stuff I post is exagerated for shock value. Do I want Pinnacle to disapear? Of course not. That would mean several of my friends would be out of work.

Then you might want to think about STFU. You have got a few of us pretty riled up lately and incase you couldn't tell your anonimity is not what you think it is.

Not even a week ago you were screaming for two of our CA's to be flung under the bus for something they didn't even do. I checked into it, and that whole SBN thing was complete BS, but you didn't care, you just clamored for them to be violated.

Take my word for it, you are no ones friend.

The 200's at Pinnacle are NOT scheduled to be painted in Delta colors.

You were misinformed.

I wish all my ALPA brothers and sisters the best. Good luck with whatever happens.
Peace.

Wait a minute, weren't you just slamming ALPA a precious few hours ago?

The guy is out of line. He's trying to spread his crusade because some distant cousin of his was at TSA or something of which GJ pilots had nothing to do with him or his cousin.

GoJet pilots have had a huge effect on the lives of TSA pilots. This has been discussed and debated ad nauseum.

It's not a scab ops. It's unionized. That's all you need to know, there is no cause to be a deuche. You can't blame someone for the stupidity of a certain pilot group or their leaders.

It's not technically a "scab ops," but just as bad. They exist as a separate pilot group to serve as a whipsaw. Being unionized means nothing. This also has been discussed and debated ad nauseum.

LOL, I left this thread 4 a little while and look at this... Its an all out war against GoJets... ok, now let me google another hot chick's Jpg for my Avatar. C-ya!

And who the hell are you, why are you judgin people that you've never met and have never affected you? You are a moron, stop trolling around here on the regional forums nobody cares about what you have to say.

siucavflight deserves to be read ALWAYS based on his avatar alone. He must spends weeks finding pictures.

And may I say siucavflight, GOD BLESS YOU sir.

GoJet pilots have had a huge effect on the lives of TSA pilots. This has been discussed and debated ad nauseum.

You say that like it's our fault. TSA came before GJ, not the other way around. You can bitch all you want and try to reinterpret the meaning of a scab but in the end there is nothing for you. You've all got nothing and you know it. Now your MEC is crawling back for a GJ merger like you would have had in 05. Pathetic. You can't take it out on your own people in 05 that made you guys lose jobs. What do you guys seriously expect with your rantings, to not have people go to GJ? Bunch of little kids, kicking and screaming.

Last edited:
If Skywest is talking about furlough, that's like the pope saying the end is near. It's now officially bad for the regionals.

Skywest is NOT talking about furloughs. SAPA keeps bringing it up in their silly forum and they don't really represent Skywest pilots. Most Skywest pilots think SAPA is a joke and don't even bother to vote when they hold elections. Skywest management has consistently stated that they WILL NOT furlough unless there is a significant change/event with one of our code shares.

siucavflight is correct.

Pilots need to take a hard look before they take a crap regional/airline job. Eastern is the poster child for this...look how long ago that was, no one has forgotten.

This industry is a small world, you can't undercut you're fellow pilots without consequences.

Drink the Koolaid or man-up and pay your dues like most of us have.

Instead of mindlessly regurgitating what you hear, why don't you "man-up":rolleyes: and use your brain to formulate with your own thoughts?

Read carefully. No, there is zero comparison to Eastern. With Eastern, there was a strike and a picket line was established. There were scabs that crossed the picket line. These scabs were placed on a list. TSA pilots are not on strike. GJ pilots are not scabs. Get it now?

No, I don't fly for GJ and I do agree that it sucks that GJ was created as an alter ego to TSA. (btw; Was this in violation of a scope clause? If not, you all agreed to a weak contract and whose fault is that?) However, I'm just sick and tired of all of these parrots misusing the word and calling GJ pilots scabs. They're no more scabs than TSA pilots when TSA was "stealing" Eagle flying while Eagle pilots on the street.

They're not undercutting the industry anymore than any pilot that hires into any airline.

flyerdan....if you believe that than...

Without Sapa management would have 0 accountability. The reason management isn't talking about furloughs is because they DON'T have to. Klen has said that come fall they WILL furlough unless we get a large increase in flying or enough people take a LOA. Without SAPA, managment would have already passed the LOA without any benifits and no significant time frame. If this was the case NO ONE would take this crappy LOA and we would furlough even more folks.

It is people like you that make SAPA weak. Why in the world would managment take SAPA serious when we pilots don't show solidarity. Your attitude makes SAPA weak which inturn has a direct impact on your QOL.

Latest resources

Back