Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest flying out of ATL in Dec.

Before you "Senior" ASA guys bash SkyWest for ruining the profession, Be sure and check your PFT balance and let us know how much more you owe on that loan.

And another idiot joins the minority of skywst pilots!:rolleyes: Let me guess, you would not want to work at Southwest someday....right! What a Jack@ss!

This is looking better and better for all those FO's that jumped ship to Skywest. Better pay, faster upgrade, and now they won't even have to move.

I am hearing a lot of talk of SkyWest flying out of ATL starting Dec. Maybe flying the 900's. Had a Delta guy on my JS today. One of the first things he asked was how we felt about SkyWest flying out of ATL.

Anyone else hearing this?

It didn't make sense to have 2 companies in SLC...but it makes sense to have 2 companies in ATL???????????

I have said before...the true sign of ASA's future will be:

If BL gets fired = ASA has a future.
If SkyWest opens a base in ATL = ASA is history.

Good luck to all the SKYW guys calling in times :)

Atlanta- The city of NORTHERN hospitality and SOUTHERN efficiency.

"Atlanta, the city too busy to hate (unlesss the other person is a different color than you)"

1. You guys can have th 900's, I don't wanna touch em.

2. I sincerely believe that the majority of ASA folks are like the ones I have met jumpseating on my plane, or some that I met in DFW. Good, proffesional, and rightfully upset at their current situation. To the rest of you guys who want to bash SKYW pilots may I recommend that instead of bashing us, how about YOU INFORM US as to why you guys are threatening to strike? What IS SKYW asking for? Paycuts? QOL cuts? I believe that some day we will be one pilot group, but unless we are UNIFIED we will be a worthless angry bunch of pilots posting our frustation here instead of doing something about it........what am I doing about my situation now? I sent my card in and I am trying to educate myself as much as I can about ALPA. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go order Flying the Line.

Latest resources

Back