• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest flying out of ATL in Dec.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Atlanta - The city that was burnt down by Sherman. He had a perfect vision for Atlanta and The State of Georgia. But no some wise guy had to rebuild the whole state, especially Atlanta.

Last edited:
It's not my coalition, and I haven't worked anything out with SH. In fact I just met Scott for the first time 2 weeks ago on the crew bus. That being said, I do think the majority of ASA pilots would agree to something less than what we are demanding in order to preserve 70+ seat aircraft and loss of flying. I do think moderation is more prudent now than hardline chest thumping. ALPA's failure to control flying thru scope has created a "free-for-all bidding war". I would prefer that we didn't have to bid on flying within a brand, but ALPA didn't have the will to prevent the portfolio concept from
taking over. We are all now paying the price for ALPA's failures.

Why don't you talk about BoyToy's failures as LEC 112 Sec/Treas.? Are you going to take the minutes at Mondays LEC meeting? Are you going to return the minutes you stole two years ago? Or are you going to try to sell yourself as BoyToy the moderate one? Are you going to tell the pilots why you and the old woman took months to return your ALPA computers and her cell phone? And are you going to tell the pilots about how the two of you only retunred ALPA property after ALPA legal threatened legal action? You are a joke!! The two of you are unethical, self serving, losers. Even the most avid ALPA haters can find better qualified management wanna-bes to give away our contract than trusting the two of you to not use the postions for your own self serving goals. You both are in the management style of Enron executives.

Latest resources

Back