• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest flying out of ATL in Dec.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree. SkyWest guys are welcome to hang out in the crew lounge. Hell, I'm actually happy that they're flying out of Atlanta. Maybe if they bitch enough about the ramp Jerry will listen and get things fixed.

They complained about the hotel they were using during training in ATL and it got switched right away. Maybe SKYW mgmt will believe the truth from their own pilots about how bad ATL ops is and things will finally get changed.

I'm, looking forward to them coming out here to get their whole persective on things. We might even get more support from them.

The guys who complain about all the outside companies coming to ATL were chomping at the bit over the chance to fly 69 airplanes for CAL at the expense of XJT pilots. It's time we all start working together to fix our profession.

Last edited:
I have refused aircraft at ASA for deferred APUs, packs, and autopilots. I never got the chief pilot involved or ALPA. I made my case and stuck by it.

Anytime dispatch, scheduling, etc wants a CP involved, tell them to call him. They won't.

isn't it funny how all those folks that are always bashing the SkyW pilots on this board are now suddenly welcoming them to ATL?
Like I said, one thing on here, totaly something different face to face.

Before you "Senior" ASA guys bash SkyWest for ruining the profession, Be sure and check your PFT balance and let us know how much more you owe on that loan.

Skywest pilots- Welcome to ATL. Make yourselves at home in the lounge. Definately get used to the delays out of ATL. Oh well, speed kills and you get paid by the hour....right? I'd be more than happy to show you around and give you a warm welcome. Don't worry about some of the old and crusty Ba$tard$ we have that have decided to make a career out of ASA- they're bitter towards everyone, and not exclusively Skywest.

Once again, welcome. But I must say- when we've got a contract, we will want the 90's back.:)

Before you "Senior" ASA guys bash SkyWest for ruining the profession, Be sure and check your PFT balance and let us know how much more you owe on that loan.

He shoots...he scores!!!

Let them see what ATL is really about. You will be amazed at how bad it is. You will see the pilots have nothing to do with the mess.

You will get the ATL attitude from the workers. The ATL attitude is nothing like anything else in the country.

Welcome.

Latest resources

Back