• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest flying out of ATL in Dec.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can you send me a pic of your house? I might want to buy it when your on the street. At a discout of course.
IT'S DISCOUNT. LOL LEARN TO SPELL

I would have to look more closely at the working agreement at Skywest. I think in general terms, the current agreement at Skywest might be amenable to the majority of the ASA pilot group with the following modifications:
1) our current 70-seat rates (probably a 70/90 combined) with some sort of COLA raise for the past four years and the future term of the contract.
2) Some incentives for the current IP cadre (I think some of the best in the business) to continue their tenure in the training department.

I also know that PBS comes along with that and that will be a tough cultural sell with our pilot group. I think it can be bought with the financial incentives listed above.

Bear in mind though, that I am in no way involved in negotiations or the leadership of our MEC. The above is just one pilots opinion. You asked for it you got it.

Also, I don't think anyone at ASA hates Skywest pilots. I believe that some fear that Skywest pilots are swimming in their gains at our expense. I don't think the majority of SKYW pilots feel that way. What I do know is like it or not, we (your group and mine) are in this together now and we should start acting accordingly.

AT

The above is just one pilots opinion.

AT
add me to that and that makes 3. I also personally know MANY others who'd answer the same way. I'm willing to bet if JA floated that idea to the ASA group, it would pass easily. Tie in combining lists in some "fair"way and its a lock for sure.

as an aside, would you accept a carbon copy of our working agreement at ASA? I know this hasn't been offered, but if it was, would you take it?

Me too, but they're not offering it. Just QOL cuts and .004 payraise for next 14 years

not to defend anyone here but, I've witnessed DAL, AA, ASA and Comair do pretty much the same thing. That being said, I've never seen ANY OTHER CARRIER foul up a ramp like those to remain nameless ( erj's in DAL colors off ramp 4 & 5 ;) ).

Like I said, everyone has issues, but there are way too many with those clowns. Notice I refered to them (chittiytaugrepublishuttle) and Mesa only as boys, and Skywest as men and women. That was no accident.

Thanks for the backup.

LTG

Last edited:
I was in the crew lounge when JA came to ATL to meet the people, He offered your current (what ever SKW has) to our group.

Not to bring this to the original topic or anything, but Scott Hall said in recurent that SYW was going to have 900s in ATL in Dec.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA i dont even know what this thred is about. Scott Hall said!!!!!! thats funny as hell, That guy also said chicago express would have 700's flyin for ata last year, and somthin about upgrade in 6months and about 50 other things off the top of my head.... believe that about as far as you can.... well i think you get the point....

LOL!

no but really... scott is a great manager.... manager... don't beleive his ********************

I was in the crew lounge when JA came to ATL to meet the people, He offered your current (what ever SKW has) to our group.

Ah, never heard THAT. Anyone I know that was there said that all he said was we were to expensive....:rolleyes: RIIIIIIIIIGHT!!

On a side note....the skywst agreement with a modest payraise, QOL and cleaned up language just might work around here! Yet notice, they are not even offering that.....WHY you ask....because our mgmnt is a BUNCH OF JACK@SSES!!!!! If there were an award for "Mismgmnt," they would certainly be the WEENERS!!!

Latest resources

Back