• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest announces IAH and MSP bases.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest guys how do you feel about flying Continental routes ?

Feelings. Such a nancy society.

buscap said:
The mainline pilots only have themselves to blame. The only viable solution is to take all the planes and crews in house in one big suck and come what may as to the SLI.

Or?....or they can try to just take the big pretty RJs and get themselves nowhere, completely ignorant of the SLI process which will mostly protect them due to "career expectations" and all that crap.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and and predict they will be petty about the whole thing and merely try to tweak existing scope so they can chest thump about TAKING IT BACK and accomplish absolutely nothing.

But that's just me talking.

BID; do it!

eP.

We have three lawyers looking into this right now. Two ALPA and one outside attorney. The problem with this is we have scope language in our contract. We are still Continental Airlines, and have yet to operate under one certificate.

I hope our legal counsel can find cause to stop this.

I don't want to see us lose out on outsourcing this way. Cheap labor, it's a tough one to fight. Hope you guys don't have to do it one day, but if you end up flying for a major, you just might !

A nice try by Jeff and the gang to one up us over here at UAL and CAL. A shot over the bow if you will. Mark my words. We have no JCBA yet so don't think for one second we will allow this. We will strike long before we let the teenagers take our flying. This S hit will stop or there will be no airline left. We will burn it down.

A nice try by Jeff and the gang to one up us over here at UAL and CAL. A shot over the bow if you will. Mark my words. We have no JCBA yet so don't think for one second we will allow this. We will strike long before we let the teenagers take our flying. This S hit will stop or there will be no airline left. We will burn it down.

I'm with you Yuppy. I'm so ready to shut this place down.

I'm so ready to shut this place down.

lol, I can't wait to see how that plays out.

We will strike long before we let the teenagers take our flying.

I support my family of 5 in part with my paycheck from a regional that does UAL flying. 'Teenager' was a LONG time ago for me and I don't care much for your attitude...good luck 'taking it back'.

How about this.

The majors get it in their contract that guarantees a job and class date to any regional pilot that walks off their job when asked to fly a route previously flown by the major. Talk about taking it back!

lol, I can't wait to see how that plays out.

I support my family of 5 in part with my paycheck from a regional that does UAL flying. 'Teenager' was a LONG time ago for me and I don't care much for your attitude...good luck 'taking it back'.

I'm with you!!

Latest resources

Back