• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Alpa. It's not just about the contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever John. It's not flame baiting that I don't want to give up 2% of my salary. I'll keep my pay and you can keep ALPA. Will see how that works out.

No, whatever Steveair. You made a bunch of stupid, inflammatory comments and completely blew your credibility. You may feel free to excuse yourself from any meaningful debate, and you can join the ranks of HelloNewman (you're probably him anyhow) because nobody is going to take anything you say seriously.

Ohh John I'm so sorry! Didn't know I wasn't entitled to my opinion. God knows with 2,437 posts, you've let your sh*t our to air. I'm sick of smellin' it!

I see no need for ALPA and I can put my money to far better use. There ONLY advantage to ALPA, to which people seem to agree with, is job security. SkyWest is NOT out to get it's employees. I'm not sure how things are over at ASA for you, but that doesn't happen here. Furthermore, there is a HUGE pilots shortage that is just starting and is only going to get worse. Use you're self-proclaimed intellect to figure the rest out.

ALPA is and has always been for the Majors. That doesn't help us at SkyWest, ASA, Pinnacle, PSA, Republic, Mesaba... Wait and see! But ohh wait, we'll be joined together by ALPA which will be our saving grace.... hey, wait a minute...

Last edited:
Ohh John I'm so sorry! Didn't know I wasn't entitled to my opinion. God knows with 2,437 posts, you've let your sh*t our to air. I'm sick of smellin' it!

I see no need for ALPA and I can put my money to far better use. There ONLY advantage to ALPA, to which people seem to agree with, is job security. SkyWest is NOT out to get it's employees. I'm not sure how things are over at ASA for you, but that doesn't happen here. Furthermore, there is a HUGE pilots shortage that is just starting and is only going to get worse. Use you're self-proclaimed intellect to figure the rest out.

ALPA is and has always been for the Majors.

Whatever you say there, HELLONEWMAN. :rolleyes:

Now that's funny! SAPA?! I hate to say it but who's looking like an idiot with thinking that's the best option for your representation. BHO and 1% was all you're worth?

Not talking about SAPA at all. SAPA is a joke. I'm talking about QOL and all that goes with it. Are you really that miserable that you want to change things?

ALPA is and has always been for the Majors. That doesn't help us at SkyWest, ASA, Pinnacle, PSA, Republic, Mesaba... Wait and see! But ohh wait, we'll be joined together by ALPA which will be our saving grace.... hey, wait a minute...

You know...I'm fairly level headed about my posts. But...you're an idiot. Read about Don D on the other thread and tell me why TF is still employed at SkyWest. The judge ruled that TF was "out to get" Don. Ask the MKE chief pilot why they offered TF the CP position in SLC again.

You know...I'm fairly level headed about my posts. But...you're an idiot. Read about Don D on the other thread and tell me why TF is still employed at SkyWest. The judge ruled that TF was "out to get" Don. Ask the MKE chief pilot why they offered TF the CP position in SLC again.

Liability dear boy. TF gets fired and OO admits fault.

John, as you indicate in the other forum, you have no idea what is going on.

Please tell us why he's no fired John.

Latest resources

Back