• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Alpa. It's not just about the contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John, as you indicate in the other forum, you have no idea what is going on.

Please tell us why he's not fired John.

John, as you indicate in the other forum, you have no idea what is going on.

Please tell us why he's not fired John.

That's not at all germane to this debate. And I have no personal knowledge of the situation, but from what I gather here, he got fired for mouthing off to a chief pilot.

Regardless of your personal opinions of the case, HELLONEWMAN, a federal judge ruled that Skywest was wrong. I think he out ranks you there, HELLONEWMAN.

You know...I'm fairly level headed about my posts. But...you're an idiot. Read about Don D on the other thread and tell me why TF is still employed at SkyWest. The judge ruled that TF was "out to get" Don. Ask the MKE chief pilot why they offered TF the CP position in SLC again.

You can't be serious? So why did they offer him the SLC CP position again?

You can't be serious? So why did they offer him the SLC CP position again?

indeed, do tell.

I've heard the only reason he's still here is he's good buds w/BH.

Back to the original topic, don't forget that union dues are 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

Not talking about SAPA at all. SAPA is a joke. I'm talking about QOL and all that goes with it. Are you really that miserable that you want to change things?

I don't get it. What makes you think things will change if the union gets voted in? The status quo reigns until you *negotiate* changes.

It cracks me up that people won't part with 2% now but will give their left testicle/ovary to go to a major airline that is a union shop. Hypocrits.

Steveair,

You say OC members are the only ones who are pro-union? What about me? I'm not on the OC but I do give a sh!t about my pilot group and industry. You got a problem with that?

And what do you think will happen when a contract is ratified. Good bye performance rewards. Adios good QOL. If anyone can beat 100 credit hrs and 15 days off a month, please tell me how. I don't want to mess with a good thing just so I can get job protection that I don't need and don't want.

What ALPA carrier has good work rules? Friends at United, Midwest, Virgin America, and Frontier don't.

Well Steveair, I have no idea what you are talking about referring to QOL. I have yet to see 15 days off, and I'm forced to work almost 100 hours. You must be a captain. So........I guess my vote will cancel out yours.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back