• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 1st year W-2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would be happy to provide a W-2 figure for ASA, but as usual we don't have them yet.........

Incidentally, does anybody know what a W-1 is? Or a W-3 for that matter? There's a W-2 and a W-4, so obviously these other forms exist...... anyone???

I don't know of many UPS pilots posting there W-2 information on flightinfo. In fact.... I just did a search and came up with nothing... so that guy is comparing his fiancee's pay without knowing the "soft time"

Hey Einstein....first of all, I am not a "guy". My fiancee's take home (with per diem and higher than guarantee credit which I include in total pay) was around $900 every two weeks. My take home from UPS was $580 every two weeks. So please tell me, isn't $580 less than $900? In my book of math, it is. If you want me to post my W2 info, I will. I don't see what the big deal is with telling someone how much you make or asking someone for that matter. Who gives a $hit?

I would be happy to provide a W-2 figure for ASA, but as usual we don't have them yet.........

Incidentally, does anybody know what a W-1 is? Or a W-3 for that matter? There's a W-2 and a W-4, so obviously these other forms exist...... anyone???

the w-3 is the employer's half of the w-2......the w-1 I have no idea about...

Hey Einstein....first of all, I am not a "guy". My fiancee's take home (with per diem and higher than guarantee credit which I include in total pay) was around $900 every two weeks. My take home from UPS was $580 every two weeks. So please tell me, isn't $580 less than $900? In my book of math, it is. If you want me to post my W2 info, I will. I don't see what the big deal is with telling someone how much you make or asking someone for that matter. Who gives a $hit?

1160/month net? .............:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::puke:

Latest resources

Back