• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest 1st year W-2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can't compare take home pay Mega. Who knows what deductions either of you are taking or why. If anything you should be comparing gross monthly pay.

FJ

My regional job pays more than YOUR regional job so NAAANAAANAAAAH.....

My regional job pays more than YOUR regional job so NAAANAAANAAAAH.....
Na uh, My regional has better QOL, and the per-diem, oh and the over-ride pay is way better than FED-ED and UPS combined!

You can't compare take home pay Mega. Who knows what deductions either of you are taking or why. If anything you should be comparing gross monthly pay.

FJ

I don't.....because my take home pay is what I get to keep. All looking at gross does is pi$$ me off about paying too much taxes. I count per diem as take home too because I don't spend it on the road.

i think you all are dumb. who really cares how much you make. if you anit liking your situation then move on to the next place. and i'll bet you'll on here bitching again. or what ever u guys do

Wow. Hit a sore spot here eh?

I was trying evaluate how SKYW workrules affect their monthly pay. They work , in general, less duty time, and less calendar days than us over at Mesa, but get loads more credit. I was at a social even on Wed, and I met two SKYW guys, they said that they easily block over 100 credit hours per month. This just goes to show that the buck or two they make less first year than me doesn't mean anything because the way they are paid is fair.

And yes, professionals will talk about money, if someone asks. If you don't know what other people are making, how will you know if you are being paid fairly? How will you know what mistakes to avoid, what decisions are good?

And as for liking my job and not thinking about the money? Tell that to my landlord, moh-ron.

Thanks for the real answers.

I don't feel like reading all the pages but have you SKYW fellows got your W-2's yet, if so when did you have them? Just comparing us to you.

1. And yes, professionals will talk about money, if someone asks.

2. If you don't know what other people are making, how will you know if you are being paid fairly?

3. How will you know what mistakes to avoid, what decisions are good?

1. If you are the person asking then people will think you are boorish. There is a difference between asking someone how many hours they are paid and asking how much, $, they make.

2. See one and figure it out on one of the web sites.

3. Don't go to a party and start asking pleople how much they make is a good start.

Latest resources

Back