Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

urflyingme?!

Man Among Men
Hey gang. Just curious if anyone would like to share their first year w-2 numbers from Skywest.

Also, what kind of premiums, if any, do they have for extra flying etc.

If you don't feel comfortable posting a solid number, on average, how many hours doyou log a month (jet or turbo)

Cheers

I don't remember exactly what my fiancee's W2 was but it was more than first year pay at UPS.

I made about 23K my first year.

Hey gang. Just curious if anyone would like to share their first year w-2 numbers from Skywest.

Also, what kind of premiums, if any, do they have for extra flying etc.

If you don't feel comfortable posting a solid number, on average, how many hours doyou log a month (jet or turbo)

Cheers

Why do you people keep making these tacky posts about "W-2's" or "tell me your last paycheck." It is the most ridiculous, tacky, and unprofessional thing I've seen. There is a payscale at www.airlinepilotcentral.com, the payscales are there for anyones eyes, why do you feel the need to start a "My W-2 vs. Your W-2" thread? Because it turns into a "my airline is better than yours" bitchfest.

Get a life.

I was on reserve my first year at SKYW and probably pulled in about $13K. I remember it was less than what I made as a CFI. My paychecks were right around $400 (take-home).

The second year was MUCH better, especially as a line-holder.

I was on reserve my first year at SKYW and probably pulled in about $13K. I remember it was less than what I made as a CFI. My paychecks were right around $400 (take-home).

The second year was MUCH better, especially as a line-holder.
Wow, I cant believe that a first year FO at UPS makes less then 13K a year.

19 bucks an hour at skyw is even less than Mesa!!!

Why do you people keep making these tacky posts about "W-2's" or "tell me your last paycheck." It is the most ridiculous, tacky, and unprofessional thing I've seen. There is a payscale at www.airlinepilotcentral.com, the payscales are there for anyones eyes, why do you feel the need to start a "My W-2 vs. Your W-2" thread? Because it turns into a "my airline is better than yours" bitchfest.

Get a life.

My thoughts exactly. Thank You.

Why do you people keep making these tacky posts about "W-2's" or "tell me your last paycheck."

I think it is because that site only provides hourly rates, it doesn't provide any insight on 'soft time.'

Latest resources

Back