• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW to get more RJ's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it was the other way around myself. huh.

I have just enough time to regain the money I didn't get when my "Brothers" sold me out on the BRO.

I'm also on the Bro. Do the math and you're not catching up. I'm laughing my arss off at the business as usual environment. Nothing like how most of us feel so compelled to bow down for a few shekels and take a load. Our pilot group is like a bunch of battered women. Get slapped around and through our tears talk about how the company loves us. F that sheot! I still love JB's comment about how SAPA "negotiated" the last talk by what they thought the company would do instead of what they thought was appropriate. I'd rather man-up and keep my pride than act like a ho and vote for yet another load of spooge proposal. I shrug my shoulders and press on knowing the end is near for me watching this lame bumfight. I'll vote no and keep laughing about the Barbie Boy's and their BHO and will try not to spit beer out my nose when the real crying begins and more of them eventually figure it out. It's like watching retards playing carnival games. Toss another dime boys! If the company want's to toss a turd at us all, that's fine. I'd like to see them level the playing field back before their last "gift" to the "dark side". I'm kind of sick about hearing how the future isn't about the Brasilia. May be true, but it doesn't look like it's about the 200 either. If the Bro side of the house isn't where it's at and isn't pulling it's weight, then let's park all those mutherfokker's and be done. If not, then don't keep telling us we're not doing our part with the insults in you're proposals.

Hang-over, pre coffee rant off...

Last edited:
I'm sad to say I'm in the minority and saw the light a long time ago...
You shouldn't be sad about that. The first year FO's that didn't vote are starting to see the light with this pay package not being what they thought it would be. The fast upgrade into the jet is disappearing too.

32 more jets over the next 2 years, and the quick upgrades are dwindling?

I'm also on the Bro. Do the math and you're not catching up. I'm laughing my arss off at the business as usual environment. Nothing like how most of us feel so compelled to bow down for a few shekels and take a load. Our pilot group is like a bunch of battered women. Get slapped around and through our tears talk about how the company loves us. F that sheot! I still love JB's comment about how SAPA "negotiated" the last talk by what they thought the company would do instead of what they thought was appropriate. I'd rather man-up and keep my pride than act like a ho and vote for yet another load of spooge proposal. I shrug my shoulders and press on knowing the end is near for me watching this lame bumfight. I'll vote no and keep laughing about the Barbie Boy's and their BHO and will try not to spit beer out my nose when the real crying begins and more of them eventually figure it out. It's like watching retards playing carnival games. Toss another dime boys! If the company want's to toss a turd at us all, that's fine. I'd like to see them level the playing field back before their last "gift" to the "dark side". I'm kind of sick about hearing how the future isn't about the Brasilia. May be true, but it doesn't look like it's about the 200 either. If the Bro side of the house isn't where it's at and isn't pulling it's weight, then let's park all those mutherfokker's and be done. If not, then don't keep telling us we're not doing our part with the insults in you're proposals.

Hang-over, pre coffee rant off...

I know I will never make up any money, I am just embarresed that our "representative group" thought this was a good deal. I have 2 months left, and will take the extra money until then.

Let me say this is a sad day for skyway. But this is a great opportunity for skywest to negotiate for a considerable pay increase (30-40%+) that could change the entire regional mentality. They have a considerable amount of flying(read negotiating power) and can negotiate for themselves as well as the rest of the industry. The ball is in their court and if they want to help themselves as well as everybody else they need to push the envelope(5-10% is not cutting it). How they do this is up to them (alpa or not).

If you really want to help the skyway pilots utilize this barganing power that you currently have and help everbody.

to many drinks,
sorry

Sorry to burst your alcohol-induced bubble, but NOBODY in the regional industry has the bargaining power to raise their pay 30-40%+.

Latest resources

Back