SKYW ALPA convert

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoAlpha

After seeing what they pulled out in CA, and with what MN said, way to go!! They just converted one of the most anti ALPA pilots in the group. Now for spite and fair representation my card has been sent in!

game over.

Hmm, how do we know all of the closet ALPA supporters in SAPA aren't sabotoging the process just so SAPA looks more ineffective? Of course, our pilot group is so apathetic, nobody bothers to check up on these guys. I wish they'd publish the actual minutes from every meeting. I don't think anyone on either side is telling the full truth.

Welcome to the extreme minority!

Glad to have you onboard.

If anything the MN letter makes it painfully clear that SAPA is not the PILOT'S representative, but rather a representative of managment.

After seeing what they pulled out in CA, and with what MN said, way to go!! They just converted one of the most anti ALPA pilots in the group. Now for spite and fair representation my card has been sent in!

game over.

Next, the "Elders" will be stopping by to tell you about The Church...

amazing that ME and JB and DL testified on behalf of skywest inc. in support of sapa. i thought sapa was a pilot group. why would management have such a vested interest in having these guys testify in court? and to not invite the president? this is going to be very interesting....i for one am glad MN did what he did, finally a pres standing up and telling the pilot group how jacked up sapa can be.

amazing that ME and JB and DL testified on behalf of skywest inc. in support of sapa. i thought sapa was a pilot group. why would management have such a vested interest in having these guys testify in court? and to not invite the president? this is going to be very interesting....i for one am glad MN did what he did, finally a pres standing up and telling the pilot group how jacked up sapa can be.

Thats one mistake skyw will regret. That was by far the last straw for me, who do these clowns think they are, and what compensation did they get for stabbing the pilot group in the back? I know I probably wont be on property when the skyw pilot group gets its first contract, but this is no way to represent a pilot group.

game over.

I doubt you will be the only one. The SKYW pilot group was split down the middle prior to this announcement. This will definitely turn the tide in ALPA's favor.

Latest resources

Back