• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW 2012 Q2 Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest Airlines makes more money for INC.

Wouldn't that only affect the profit sharing and not the performance reward?

So what was the profit margin they said Skywest airlines had this past quarter?

Last edited:
Our financial rewards are based on individual quarterly earnings. I flew with a "minimum hours" per month CA with higher seniority than Jon who said his was $700 before tax. I'm a fly what they give me FO and my bonus was $506 gross. I imagine Jon flew a lot in Q2 = earns more = more bonus. Those "10%" people probably lived at work. This was one of the larger total bonuses we've seen in several years.

I think Jon might be "rounding up"? I'm senior to him and don't fly "minimum hours" per month and my total wasn't $1,000....

I think Jon might be "rounding up"? I'm senior to him and don't fly "minimum hours" per month and my total wasn't $1,000....

Just FYI... Combined Financial and preformance mine was just over $650 gross.. and Im just a lowly dispatcher... Oh and then the company also matched the couple of bucks that went to the 401k....

Just FYI... Combined Financial and preformance mine was just over $650 gross.. and Im just a lowly dispatcher... Oh and then the company also matched the couple of bucks that went to the 401k....

So what was your profit margin? And what is the company match to your 401k?

$929 before taxes.

This thread is hilarious. ExpressJet had $425.4MM in revenue and lost $2.2MM before tax in Q2 2012, that's better than the $9MM they lost the previous Qtr.

ExpressJet Holdings has reported a loss 12 out of 14 Qtrs since Q2 2007 to Q3 2010.

I remember a few years ago, long before XJET purchase, that our union financial guys went to St George to address the accounting of these bonuses. They reported that most employees at HQ that served both airlines (SKYW and ASA) were on the ASA only payroll. Groups like HR and Benefits. Hard to equate the bonuses with practices like this. Never heard another word about since. I doubt we ever will with the management puppets running our union now.

I remember a few years ago, long before XJET purchase, that our union financial guys went to St George to address the accounting of these bonuses. They reported that most employees at HQ that served both airlines (SKYW and ASA) were on the ASA only payroll. Groups like HR and Benefits. Hard to equate the bonuses with practices like this. Never heard another word about since. I doubt we ever will with the management puppets running our union now.

I can't comment on the company's financials, but I can tell you this is untrue.

Latest resources

Back