• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyking captain YIKES...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll bet he's still living at his parent's house.

Hey the kid got it the right way so to speak. School, CFI job, Lear job and then this charter airline. Can't say he took shortcuts.

The only problem i have is that because he is getting stupid amount of hours a year and young. I have been doing this job for almost 12 years with the same amount of flight time only because I fly close to 300 yours a year. If we both go for the same job he will be considered more experienced because of the total flight time: however has gone from BCT to BOS 300 times. I should have gone to a regional for a year just to get another 1000 of flight time. And yes I’m drinking and typing again. So F Him.

Apparently, he was smarter and/or more focused.

The only problem i have is that because he is getting stupid amount of hours a year and young. I have been doing this job for almost 12 years with the same amount of flight time only because I fly close to 300 yours a year. If we both go for the same job he will be considered more experienced because of the total flight time: however has gone from BCT to BOS 300 times. I should have gone to a regional for a year just to get another 1000 of flight time. And yes I’m drinking and typing again. So F Him.

You must not know how these small charter out fits work. Going from BCT to BOS 300 times is unlikely.They tend to go from contract to contract all over the place. In fact I noticed one of their a/c on the ramp in NRT last fall.

I know the guy. Good guy, and from what some friends at skyking say, good pilot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

He eats, sleeps, and breathes aviation. He devours manuals, procedures, and systems voraciously. I would put my family in a plane he commands. He's also a good friend.

Now if I could just find a girlfriend for him..

Latest resources

Back