• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Toast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The point is there is no cap on max rates because there is no cap on min rates. $275 sounds good today, however when profits are up and $325 is easy... how will we feel?
how will other carrier pilots feel if we lower the bar with capped max rates....

IOW...if a guild is such a great idea....then where is it?

The point is there is no cap on max rates because there is no cap on min rates. $275 sounds good today, however when profits are up and $325 is easy... how will we feel?
how will other carrier pilots feel if we lower the bar with capped max rates....

IOW...if a guild is such a great idea....then where is it?

In industries that have stronger, better organized unions....

And ironically, management at the bigs would be better off with industry wide min payrates. But hey, you're right, ignore the Economist, your pattern bargaining thing is working great...:rolleyes:

That's because you have nothing to live for besides the internet...how many sites do you have 1000 posts or more on???? You sir are one pathetic looser...Get a hobby, one that doesn't involve you being a dushebag

Don't pay any attention to PCL, he is just a 'PFT-er'....bought his job to get into this industy, and now thinks he is a 'big time' airline pilot and know what he is talking about.

If Airtran asked him to 'buy' his job there, he probably would have done that also.

DA

Good riddance to Skybus. What a horrible precedence they set. Payrates should have been almost TRIPLE what they agreed to.

That's because you have nothing to live for besides the internet...how many sites do you have 1000 posts or more on???? You sir are one pathetic looser...Get a hobby, one that doesn't involve you being a dushebag
Just knowing that people like PlaneDrvr are getting all worked up is enough to encourage me to keep posting a few thousand more!

I don't know about you, but I'll feel fairly compensated. Call me crazy, but it ain't about extorting max rates today only to lose my house next week when we go bankrupt because while I was getting that $325 to fly an RJ (without "industry minimum rates") some shmoes roll in and take all my pax because they are doing it at $50 an hour. I guess I'm just crazy though

This message is hidden because PCL_128 is on your ignore this poster because how could someone who paid for his training and job at Gulfstream possibly be indignant towards others for their choice of employment and what it may do to this profession. Seriously.

I said this in another thread.....FI.com has added this little button to the tool bar.

Latest resources

Back