Skybus Toast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is not one of those times.

The pilots are getting exactly what they deserve.

DITTO!! Many of these guys were the same "opportunist" who wished for my company's demise when they were "pseudo scabs" at ACA "gettin ta fly tha bus". Luckily, hiring has pretty much stopped... If you make the decision to undercut salaries in the industry, it should be the last job you ever get in the industry.

So you like someone doing your job for a third of what you do it for? :rolleyes:

Dude back in 2000 I was making more as a D328 Captain for ACA, an excellent unionised regional carrier, than you ever did at Pinnacle but that didn't stop you from going to work there. You were only interested in the fast upgrade and you truely didn't or don't give a crap about your peers. God forbid that SWA eventually bid or takeover Airtran for I have little doubt you will wail and cry louder than a Banshee. You are solely about one person, yourself!!Again I say shame on you. You are one off the reasons why I personally want an inhouse union over at JetBlue as opposed to ALPA. I would be ashamed to call you a brother.

Here is a gem from FMS Speed (remember him?) regarding Skybus:

"Well said..

and remember the wise old saying.. "Sell to the classes, live with the masses; sell to the masses, live with the classes"

Happy Thanksgiving.

$65,000 salaries don't last for ever.. not when millions start to roll in!"

Sympathy to the pilots, but lets understand... pilot pay is not the problem!! If the Skybus pilots worked for free this company still would have folded...

DITTO!! Many of these guys were the same "opportunist" who wished for my company's demise when they were "pseudo scabs" at ACA "gettin ta fly tha bus". Luckily, hiring has pretty much stopped... If you make the decision to undercut salaries in the industry, it should be the last job you ever get in the industry.

Please elaborate, I'm genuinely not following your train of thought.

Latest resources

Back